George B. Faller, Jr.
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Carlisle, PA
- Free Consultation
Attorney George B. Faller, Jr., is a shareholder with Martson Law Offices, and he works primarily out of the firm's law office in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 34 years of total legal experience, Mr. Faller provides exceptional advocacy, counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Carlisle, Harrisburg and Lebanon areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Plaintiff personal injury
- Car and truck accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Defective products
- Wrongful death
A third-generation attorney, Mr. Faller comes from a long line of highly respected attorneys who have served the area since 1909. As such, he has invaluable knowledge and insight into his region's court system, and he has developed long-standing relationships with judges, attorneys and other legal professionals in his community. He has worked with Martson Law Offices his entire legal career.
A seasoned trial lawyer, Mr. Faller has successfully handled more than 40 personal injury jury trials in 14 different counties across the state, and he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients. He has gained a reputation for his compassion and integrity when dealing with his clients as well as his unwavering commitment to helping them obtain the maximum amount of compensation they need and the justice they deserve.
Honored for his remarkable professionalism and superior client service, Mr. Faller has received perennial nomination as one of the top 5% of lawyers in his region, and he has received many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Faller obtained his Juris Doctor in 1987 from Penn State – Dickinson School of Law, and the Pennsylvania Bar Association admitted him to practice that same year. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Faller has served as president of the Cumberland County Bar Association and as a member of the Bench-Bar Committee and CLE Committee. He is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association's House of Delegates as well as the Pennsylvania Association of Justice and the Pennsylvania Defense Institute. He has served on the board of the Carlisle Family YMCA, and he coached youth lacrosse, basketball and soccer for more than 10 years.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2014, 2016 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About George B. Faller, Jr.
First Admitted: 1987, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://martsonlaw.com/attorneys/george-b-faller/
- Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1997 - Present
- Super Lawyer
- , Cumberland County Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 2021
- , Cumberland County Bar Association George H. Hoffer Service to Youth Award, 2011
- , Central Pennsylvania Business Journal 40 Under 40 Winner, 2000
- , Cumberland County Bar Association Pro Bono Award, 1998
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1987
- Pennsylvania Bar Association; Member House of Delegates
- Cumberland County Bar Association, 1st Vice President, Bench-Bar Committee Member, CLE Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice, Member
- United States District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- United States District Court – Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1988
Pro bono/Community Service
- Cumberland County Bar Association George E. Hoffer Service to Youth Award, 2011
- Cumberland County Bar Association President, 2021
- Former Coach Youth Lacrosse, Basketball and Soccer
- Former Board Member of the Carlisle Family YMCA
- Life is sweet at Martson Law Offices! For no particular reason, our Shareholders decided to treat us to a Kona Ice… https://t.co/DjSnVJEayk
- Our Petra K. Gross is outstanding! https://t.co/lWpNjyhxCv
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/5WoZnJQKnr
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/zLtyn0V91C
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/DyaUsuQxAU
Last Updated: 7/8/2022