Anthony J. Cosentino
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Chambersburg, PA
Anthony J. Cosentino is committed to defending the rights of injured workers and people who have been injured by the negligence of others. He focuses primarily on litigation, having extensive experience in personal injury, wrongful death and workers' compensation cases. At Pennsylvania law firm DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger, P.C., Mr. Cosentino accepts clients in Franklin County and the surrounding communities.
Mr. Cosentino was one of the first lawyers in the state to earn a certification as a specialist in workers' compensation law from the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He takes pride in his ability to serve as an advocate for injured clients and their families, and works tirelessly to build strong cases that achieve results. Mr. Cosentino has a full understanding of the complex laws surrounding workers' compensation and knows how to help clients receive the compensation they deserve.
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Boston College, Mr. Cosentino received his Juris Doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law. While in law school, he served as an editor for The Temple Journal of Science, Technology & Environmental Law. Mr. Cosentino is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Cosentino's strong legal ethics have earned him the respect of his peers; he holds a Distinguished rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Since 2009, Mr. Cosentino has served as Franklin County's delegate to the Pennsylvania Bar Association's House of Delegates. He is an active member of the American Bar Association, the Franklin County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
About Anthony J. Cosentino
First Admitted: 2006, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.dcblaw.com/About/Anthony-J-Cosentino.shtml
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of Workers' Compensation Law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Franklin County Bar Association Foundation board member 2014
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Past Chair, Franklin County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division; member of FCBA YLD 2006 - Present
- Protection from Abuse hearings, pro bono, 2006 - Present
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, House of Delegates, Zone 3 Franklin County 2009-2018
- Member, Franklin County Bar Association
- member - American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Franklin County Law Library board member 2012-present
- Research/Articles Editor, Temple Journal of Science, Technology & Environmental Law, 2005 - 2006
- Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law, Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law
- member - Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- member, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- member, The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40
Pro bono/Community Service
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, B.A. in Political Science, 2003
Last Updated: 8/22/2022