Anthony J. Cosentino
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Chambersburg, PennsylvaniaDiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C.
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2006
Education: Temple University Beasley School of Law
DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C.330 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17201 Visit website
Anthony J. Cosentino is the president and an attorney at DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C. located in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. He serves clients in Franklin County and the surrounding counties with matters involving personal injury, workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, liquor liability and premises liability.
With more than 15 years in the field of law, Mr. Cosentino offers all of his clients wise and educated assistance. He fiercely defends the rights and liberties of individuals who have been wounded due to the negligence, carelessness or recklessness of others out of a genuine concern for them.
The Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation certified Mr. Cosentino as a specialist in workers’ compensation, making him one of the first and youngest lawyers to receive this designation. He was admitted to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum as a result of the multiple million-dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements he won for his clients.
Mr. Cosentino is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. He is listed on The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 list and is a member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. He has received a 10/10 rating on Avvo and a Distinguished* rating through Martindale-Hubbell as well for his notable legal work.
Additionally, Mr. Cosentino has memberships in prominent legal associations, including serving as the president of the Franklin County Bar Association. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He also contributes actively to Franklin County Legal Services by offering them pro bono services.
Mr. Cosentino has a bachelor’s degree in political science from Boston College, Massachusetts, and went on to attend the Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia to study law. He graduated in 2006 with a Juris Doctor. In law school, he was an editor of the Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 50% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.dcblaw.com/attorney/anthony-j-cosentino/
- Franklin County Bar Association Foundation Board Member, 2014
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Past Chair, Franklin County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division; Member of FCBA YLD, 2006 - Present
- Protection from Abuse hearings, pro bono, 2006 - Present
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, House of Delegates, Zone 3 Franklin County, 2009-2018
- Member, Franklin County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Franklin County Law Library, Board Member, 2012-Present
- Rotary Club of Chambersburg - Rotarian of the Year 2020
- Franklin County Legal Services
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of Workers' Compensation Law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Research/Articles Editor, Temple Journal of Science, Technology & Environmental Law, 2005 - 2006
- Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law, Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, B.A. in Political Science, 2003
Office location for Anthony J. Cosentino
330 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020