Bradley R. Bolinger
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Chambersburg, PennsylvaniaDiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C.
Practice Areas: Workers' compensation, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1985
Education: Pennsylvania State University The Dickinson School of Law
DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C.330 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17201 Visit website
A reputed attorney with more than 37 years of legal experience, Bradley R. Bolinger battles tenaciously and fiercely for the rights of injured Pennsylvania residents as a president and partner of the law firm of DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C. in Chambersburg.
Mr. Bolinger assists with a variety of cases involving motor vehicle accidents, premises liability accidents, defective product accidents, wrongful death, head trauma, workers’ compensation, and neck and spine injuries. He distinguishes himself from other lawyers in the field through his legal knowledge, professional work ethic and advocacy on behalf of his clients. His peers and clients have honored him for his excellent work and dedication to the ideals of the legal profession.
A cum laude graduate of Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania, Mr. Bolinger completed his Bachelor of Arts in political science in 1981. He then enrolled at the Penn State Dickinson Law (formerly the Dickinson School of Law) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and received his Juris Doctor in 1984. He earned his license to practice law in Florida the same year and in Pennsylvania in 1985.
Early in his legal career, Mr. Bolinger worked as a law clerk for Judge George Charles Eppinger. He then served as an Assistant District Attorney for Franklin County for about three years. These encounters have equipped him with the knowledge and perspective he needs to advocate for his clients from the opposite side.
A fellow of the College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, Mr. Bolinger is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA) – Workers' Compensation Law Section. He is a former Hearing Committee Member of the Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board and was certified as a specialist in workers' compensation law by PBA.
Honoring Mr. Bolinger’s trial skills and accomplishments, The National Trial Lawyers listed him in their Top 100 Trial Lawyers list for several years and the Philadelphia Magazine named him to their list of 2014 Top Attorneys in Pennsylvania. Furthermore, he was rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell and "Superb" through Avvo.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ falls into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 70% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1984, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.dcblaw.com/attorney/bradley-r-bolinger/
- In 2018, I was named to "America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators"
- In 2016, I was nominated and selected for admission as a Fellow of The College of Workers Compensation Lawyers. This is a nationwide organization established to honor those attorneys who have distinguished themselves in their practice in the field of workers' compensation
- I was named one of the "Top Attorneys in Pennsylvania" by Philadelphia Magazine and have continued to earn this recognition through 2018
- Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, B.A., Honors: cum laude, Major: Political Science, 1981
- Member, Hearing Committee, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania., June 21, 2011 through 2017.
- Franklin County Assistant District Attorney, 1986 - 1989
- Member, American Bar Association
- Florida, 1984
- Sustaining Member, PA Association for Justice
- Law clerk to President Judge George C. Eppinger, 1985 - 1986
- Member, Civil Litigation Section
- The National Trial Lawyers Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Law Sections.
- American Association for Justice
- Assistant District Attorney, Franklin County, 1986 - 1989
- Disciplinary Board, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Member, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- PA Bar Association
- I have represented thousands of injured workers in workers compensation claims over the last 25 years.
- I am a member of the Chambersburg Downtown Kiwanis Club where I have served as President and currently am Club Secretary. I am a member of St. Luke Lutheran Church where I have served as a church council member for 18 years and as council President for 4 years. I am actively involved in the Franklin County United Way and previously served as campaign chairperson. I have served on the Board of Directors for the Cumberland Valley Mental Health Center and the Chambersburg Youth Soccer Association. I coached a travel soccer team for 9 years and an AAU basketball team that qualified for nationals and finished in the top 32 teams in the United States. I have worked as a PIAA Basketball Official for a number of years.
- I was selected by the American Association for Justice as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018., Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania, American Association for Justice, 2010
- Fellow, American Bar Association, 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in PA
- Fellow, College of Workers Compensation Lawyers, 2016
- I am Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Only 149 attorneys in Pennsylvania are certified as workers' compensation law specialists. I am an AV-rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell. I carry a 10.0 rating from AVVO, 2013
- Recognized as Member of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Office location for Bradley R. Bolinger
330 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023