Bradley R. Bolinger
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Chambersburg, PA
- Free Consultation
As president and partner of Pennsylvania law firm DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger, P.C., Bradley R. Bolinger represents clients injured in motor vehicle or work-related accidents. He has extensive experience in workers' compensation law, as well as a variety of personal injury matters, and devotes his practice entirely to litigation. Mr. Bolinger accepts clients in Franklin County, the Harrisburg-Lebanon-Carlisle Metro area and the surrounding counties.
Mr. Bolinger is committed to helping injured clients receive the compensation they've been denied. He has a strong track record of achieving benefits for clients in workers' compensation cases and was one of the first lawyers in the state to become a certified specialist in workers' compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Mr. Bolinger understands the difficulties that clients and their families endure after an accident and prides himself in the ability to provide aggressive, effective service.
After graduating cum laude from Shippensburg University with a Bachelor of Arts in political science, Mr. Bolinger earned his Juris Doctor from The Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law. While in law school, he participated in the university's moot court. Mr. Bolinger gained experience as an assistant district attorney with the Franklin County District Attorney, prosecuting numerous criminal cases, before changing his focus to personal injury law. He is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and Florida.
Mr. Bolinger's dedication to high legal standards has resulted in a rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell by his peers. He is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Franklin County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 70%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
About Bradley R. Bolinger
First Admitted: 1984, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.dcblaw.com/Attorney-Profiles/Bradley-R-Bolinger.s...
- Member, Hearing Committee, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania., June 21, 2011 through 2017.
- Franklin County Assistant District Attorney, 1986 - 1989
- Member, American Bar Association
- Florida, 1984
- Sustaining Member, PA Association for Justice
- Law clerk to President Judge George C. Eppinger, 1985 - 1986
- Member, Civil Litigation Section
- The National Trial Lawyers Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Law Sections.
- American Association for Justice
- Assistant District Attorney, Franklin County, 1986 - 1989
- Disciplinary Board, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Member, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Workers Compensation Section
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- PA Bar Association
- Shippensburg University, B.A., Degree in Political Science, Cum Laude, 1981
- I have represented thousands of injured workers in workers compensation claims over the last 25 years.
Pro bono/Community Service
- I am a member of the Chambersburg Downtown Kiwanis Club where I have served as President and currently am Club Secretary. I am a member of St. Luke Lutheran Church where I have served as a church council member for 18 years and as council President for 4 years. I am actively involved in the Franklin County United Way and previously served as campaign chairperson. I have served on the Board of Directors for the Cumberland Valley Mental Health Center and the Chambersburg Youth Soccer Association. I coached a travel soccer team for 9 years and an AAU basketball team that qualified for nationals and finished in the top 32 teams in the United States. I have worked as a PIAA Basketball Official for a number of years.
- I was selected by the American Association for Justice as one of the top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018., Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania, American Association for Justice, 2010
- Fellow, American Bar Association, 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in PA
- Fellow, College of Workers Compensation Lawyers, 2016
- I am Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers' compensaton law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Section on Workers' Compensation Law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Only 149 attorneys in Pennsylvania are certified as workers compensation law specialists. I am an AV rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell. I carry a 10.0 rating from AVVO., 2013
- Recognized as Member of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Other Outstanding Achievements
- In 2016 I was nominated and selected for admission as a Fellow of The College of Workers Compensation Lawyers. This is a nationwide organization established to honor those attonreys who have distinguished themselves in their practice in the field of workers compensation. , 2016
- I was named as one of the "Top Attorneys in Pennsylvania" by Philadelphia Magazine and have continued to earn this recognition through 2018. In 2018 I was named to "America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators.", 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022