Philip S. Cosentino
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Chambersburg, PA
A personal injury attorney at DiLoreto, Cosentino & Bolinger P.C., Philip S. Cosentino represents clients in Franklin County, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding counties, including the Harrisburg-Lebanon-Carlisle metropolitan area. With over five decades of experience, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Cosentino attended La Salle University, where he graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 1976. At Penn State Dickinson Law in 1979, he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor and was a member of the Woolsack Honor Society. He is currently admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania and before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
The former president of the Franklin County Bar Association, Mr. Cosentino is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. He is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, and for his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
A former teacher on the Mont Alto Campus of Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Cosentino taught Civil Practice and Procedure. To actively give back to his community, he has worked with the Franklin County Legal Services, the Chambersburg Lions Club, the Cumberland Valley Mental Health Center and Legal Services, Inc. In 2008, he received the Pro Bono Award from the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Philip S. Cosentino
First Admitted: 1979, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.dcblaw.com/attorney/philip-s-cosentino/
- Civil Practice and Procedure, Pennsylvania State - Mont Alto Campus, 1984 to 1985
Other Outstanding Achievements
- AV rating from Martindale- Hubbell (1993 through 2017)
- 1980 - admitted to United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Pro bono/Community Service
- Past Board Member-Legal Services, Inc.
- Past Board Member - Cumberland Valley Mental Health Center
- Past President - Chambersburg Lions Club
- President - Franklin County Legal Services
- Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2007 Rotary Excel Award
- Pro Bono Award, Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2008
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The American Trial Lawyers Association, 2008
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- La Salle University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, B.A., Honors: cum laude, Major: Psychology, 1976
- President - Franklin County Bar Association, 2002
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (sustaining member)
- American Association for Justice (sustaining member)
- American Bar Association
- Zone Delegate - Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2007
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022