Nicole B. LaBletta
Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Conshohocken, PennsylvaniaLaBletta & Walters LLC
A partner at the law firm of LaBletta & Walters LLC, Nicole B. LaBletta serves clients in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as well as New Jersey and New York. She focuses her practice on estate planning and real estate law.
For 15-plus years, Ms. LaBletta has helped clients draft documents to ensure that they and their families can plan ahead and lead comfortable lives should the unforeseen happen. This includes drafting wills, health care directives, powers of attorney, special needs trusts, revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts and various deeds.
Ms. LaBletta graduated from College of the Holy Cross, magna cum laude, in 1998 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in classics, where she received the Edna Dwyer Grzebien Prize for proficiency in modern language. She then obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University School of Law, New York, in 2001. During her time in law school, she was a member of the International Law Journal.
Active in her legal community, Ms. LaBletta holds memberships in the Montgomery County Bar Association, the New Jersey State Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association Probate, Trust and Real Property Section, and the New York State Bar Association Trust and Estates Section. Moreover, she is a member of the estate planning councils of Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
Practicing law since 2006, Ms. LaBletta is authorized to appear in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York as well as before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey and the Southern District of New York. She also has considerable experience handling matters in the Philadelphia Orphans Court and the Surrogate's Courts of New Jersey and New York.
For Ms. LaBletta’s contributions to the legal field and her outstanding client services, she holds a “Very Good” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasEstate & trust litigation, Estate planning & probate, Real estate: consumer
Will contests, Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 50% Estate & trust litigation
- 40% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 2002, New York
Professional Webpage: https://lablettawalters.com/attorneys/labletta-nicole-b/
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star, Philadelphia Magazine, 2012
- Publication: “If Per Se is Dying, Why Not in TV Tying?” A Case for Adopting the Rule of Reason Standard in Television Block-Booking Arrangements, in Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. XII, No. 1 (2001)
- Member, International Law Journal, Fordham Law School
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., Classics, Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Edna Dwyer Grzebien Prize for Proficiency in Modern Language, 1998
- Montgomery County Bar Association Pennsylvania Bar Association Montgomery County Estate Planning Council Philadelphia Estate Planning Council New York State Bar Association New Jersey State Bar Association, 2022
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Member
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for all Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Court for all Districts of Pennsylvania
- New York
- New Jersey
Office location for Nicole B. LaBletta
200 Barr Harbor Drive
Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012