Paul A. Bucco
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Conshohocken, PA
Paul A. Bucco is a renowned civil attorney and the managing partner of Davis Bucco Makara & Dorsey, with its offices in Pennsylvania – in Conshohocken, Whitehall and Reading. He works out of the Conshohocken office, assisting clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, with matters involving construction litigation, business litigation, labor law and general commercial litigation.
Mr. Bucco has a bachelor’s degree from Temple University (1973) and a Juris Doctorate from the Widener University School of Law (1988). With more than 25 years of experience in civil trial law, he has represented clients from across the economic spectrum ranging from owners, contractors and equipment suppliers to sureties, architects and engineers. He helps them resolve various legal matters relating to construction disputes, zoning and planning issues, creating and negotiating contracts, and facilitating land development projects.
An active practitioner for more than three decades, Mr. Bucco was a business owner before he decided to pursue law. The knowledge he gained running a company helps him lead his interaction with his clients facing construction disputes, due to which their business may be affected. He is an excellent arbitrator, handling several cases at the American Arbitration Association. And moreover, he is also a skilled mediator, who presents the best possible resolution to his client’s case.
A well-accomplished attorney, Mr. Bucco has tried several jury and nonjury cases to verdict over the course of his legal career. He has also served as a solicitor for several associations, such as the:
- Delaware County Office of Housing and Community Development
- Concrete Cutting Association
- Pennsylvania Concrete Masonry Association
- Resilient Floor Covering Institute
- Associated Builders and Contractors
Admitted to the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars since 1988, and in the U.S. Tax Court since 1993, Mr. Bucco plays an active role in the legal circle and his local community. He is a member of the Delaware County Bar Association – Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter, the General Building Contractors Association, the Delaware Valley Masonry Institute, and the Montgomery County Bar Association. He has also served as a Master in the Court of Common Pleas of Delaware County.
About Paul A. Bucco
First Admitted: 1988, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://davisbucco.com/our-attorneys/
- Pennsylvania Concrete Masonry Association, Solicitor
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- Delaware County Bar Association Eastern PA Chapter, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Concrete Cutting Association, Solicitor
- Resilient Flooring Association, Solicitor
Pro bono/Community Service
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Solicitor
- Office of Housing and Community Development Delaware County (commercial and residential divisions), Solicitor
Last Updated: 6/16/2022