Heather M. Papp-Sicignano
Top rated Family Law attorney in Cranberry Township, PennsylvaniaSweeney Law Offices, LLC
Practice Areas: Family Law, Estate & Trust Litigation, Estate Planning & Probate
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2005
Education: Duquesne University School of Law
Heather M. Papp-Sicignano is a Pittsburgh-area native who brings her passion for family and community to her practice of law. She grew up in the North Hills of Pittsburgh and is a graduate of Hampton High School in Hampton Township, Allegheny County. She attended Indiana University of Pennsylvania, located in Indiana Pennsylvania and graduated Cum Laude in 2002. Ms. Papp-Sicignano holds bachelor's degrees in criminology and pre-law and received her juris doctorate in 2005 from Duquesne University School of Law in Pittsburgh.
Since being admitted to the bar in 2005, Ms. Papp-Sicignano has focused her practice on the areas of family law, juvenile law and estate law. Previously a licensed title agent managing a title company, she also has significant real estate law experience. Ms. Papp-Sicignano represents clients in Western Pennsylvania including Allegheny, Butler, Beaver, Lawrence and Mercer counties.
Ms. Papp-Sicignano has gained a great deal of valuable legal experience, including litigation, negotiations and dealing with complex legal and factual situation, in her thirteen years of practice, and she values her community-focused practice. At Sweeney Law Offices, she manages cases involving child support and custody, divorce, spousal support, alimony and adoptions. Although these areas are her primary practice areas at Sweeney Law Offices, she does manage cases involving real estate, estate planning and juvenile law.
Ms. Papp-Sicignano has received recognition for her professionalism and experience. She holds a 9.9 rating by Avvo and has received endorsements by her peers. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Butler County Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association and has presented at multiple seminars for continuing legal education. Ms. Papp-Sicignano's record demonstrates her dedication to her clients and her community, which serves her well in her practice.
First Admitted: 2005, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.sweeneyfamilylaw.com/attorney/heather-m-sicignan...
- 2002 Indiana University of Pennsylvania - B.A. in Criminology/Pre Law (Cum Laude) 2005 Duquesne Univeristy - J.D.
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2005 - Present
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association, 2005 - Present
- Member, Butler County Bar Association, 2005 - Present
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- National Criminal Justice Honor Society, Alpha Eta ~ Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Member, Alpha Phi Sigma, 2001
- 2012-2018 Named Superlawyer - Rising Star 9.9 rating by Avvo and has received endorsements by her peers, Superlawyer - Rising Star, 2018
- In recognition of Superior Academic Performance, Provost's Scholar, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 2001
- Pennsylvania Middle School Mock Court Competition - Judge, 2012
- Pennsylvania High School Mock Court Competition - Assistant Regional/Local Coordinator, Volunteer Juror, 2006
- Allegheny County Family Law Pro Se Assistance Program - Volunteer, 2007
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2020