Michael C. Mazack
Top rated creditor debtor rights attorney in Cranberry Township, PennsylvaniaThe Lynch Law Group
A dedicated attorney at The Lynch Law Group in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, Michael C. Mazack is a shareholder and chair of the firm’s Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group. He has focused a significant portion of his practice on bankruptcy and creditors’ rights and also assists with real estate litigation, small business representation and formation, landlord-tenant matters, commercial and residential lease negotiation, and insolvency agreements.
Licensed to practice in Pennsylvania since 2007, Mr. Mazack has also successfully handled a number of matters in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the United States District Court for the Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Pennsylvania.
After completing his Bachelor of Arts degree from The Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Mazack enrolled at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law to pursue his legal education. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree in 2007 and was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in legal writing on topics related to secured transactions.
Over the course of his career, spanning more than 15 years, Mr. Mazack has received a great deal of favorable recognition from his former clients and peers. He has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo.
Along with maintaining a thriving and sophisticated practice group, Mr. Mazack also remains active in his legal community. He is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Western Pennsylvania Real Estate Investors Association and the Butler County Bar Association.
A supporter of a variety of social causes, Mr. Mazack volunteers to offer pro bono services to those in need in Pennsylvania. He has also been a small business counselor at SCORE Pittsburgh, a nonprofit association that provides free business advice to entrepreneurs and startups.
Practice areasCreditor debtor rights: business, Bankruptcy: business
- 70% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 30% Bankruptcy: business
First Admitted: 2007, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://lynchlaw-group.com/attorney/michael-mazack-attorney/
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Butler County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- SCORE, a non-profit organization associated with the SBA that helps individuals who are interested in starting or growing a business, 2019
Office location for Michael C. Mazack
501 Smith Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017