Daniel M. Keane
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Doylestown, PA
Daniel M. Keane is a Shareholder in the Doylestown, Pennsylvania, law firm of Clemons Richter & Reiss, PC. He concentrates his practice on family law matters as well as criminal defense, including DUI, drug possession and theft, and Orphans' Court litigation. He is admitted to practice before the state courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey and before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Keane served for seven years as a prosecutor in the Bucks County District Attorney's Office where he rose to the position of Chief Deputy District Attorney before leaving for private practice. His handling of numerous criminal trials, including overseeing all drug cases as Chief of Narcotics Prosecutions, gives him a unique perspective on the law and trial tactics from which he now draws to benefit the individuals he represents.
Mr. Keane's extensive family law practice includes representing clients in divorce, support and custody matters, as well as drafting PreNuptial and PostNuptial Agreements. Mr. Keane is also experienced in handling Protection from Abuse matters.
Mr. Keane graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science from the University of Pittsburgh in 1997. He then attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2000. His commitment to serving his profession and the community is evident from his position as President and member of the Executive Committee of the Bucks County Bar Association, and as a Solicitor for the Bucks County Children and Youth Social Services Agency.
Among the many honors Mr. Keane has received during his career is his selection as one of the top 100 Family Law attorneys in Pennsylvania by the American Society of Legal Advocates. Further evidence of the high regard in which he is held by his fellow attorneys is his AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell, and a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 70%Family Law
- 30%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 0%Criminal Defense
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
About Daniel M. Keane
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.clemonslaw.com/attorneys/daniel-m-keane/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bucks County, Board of Directors, Member
- Bucks County Children & Youth Services Agency, Solicitor
- Bucks County Children & Youth Attorney Conflict List, Member
- Bucks County Bar Foundation, Board of Trustees, Past Member
- Bucks County Orphans’ Court Attorney Appointment List, Member
- Superb rated by AVVO.com
- Top 100 Family Law Attorney, American Society of Legal Advocates, Pennsylvania
- 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Bucks County Bar Association, Executive Committee, Secretary
- Bucks County Bar Association, Board of Directors, Member
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Bucks County American Inn of Court, Member
- State of New Jersey
- Bucks County Bar Association, Family Law, Criminal Law and Civil Litigation Sections, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022