John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Doylestown, PA
- Free Consultation
Criminal defense attorney John J. Fioravanti, Jr. established his eponymous law firm in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, to fight for the rights and liberties of the residents of Bucks County and Philadelphia metro who are accused of criminal offenses. Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania since 1978, he has taken care of cases at both the trial and appellate levels in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania.
A seasoned litigator, Mr. Fioravanti has handled a broad spectrum of cases involving juvenile offenses, internet crimes, sex offenses, burglary and murder, domestic violence, theft, firearms and weapons offenses, drug trafficking and distribution, DUI/DWI and other traffic offenses, federal crimes, Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition (ARD) and expungements. He also possesses some bit of experience in child custody and personal injury cases.
A cum laude graduate, Mr. Fioravanti majored in psychology and obtained his Bachelor of Science from Ursinus College. He received his Juris Doctor from the Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law in 1978. During his time there, he worked as the Bucks County Public Defender, gaining extensive experience in death penalty and juvenile cases.
Mr. Fioravanti makes every effort possible to contribute to his community. He provides services to underprivileged juveniles and women by being part of some prestigious nonprofit organizations. He is a board member of Reaching At Problems Inc in Chalfont, Pennsylvania, and the Community Commitment Inc.
Active in his legal circle, Mr. Fioravanti is a member of few professional legal organizations such as the Bucks County Bar Association and Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is a recipient of the Liberty Award, an award presented each year by the members of the Bucks County Bar Association’s Criminal Section for successfully representing clients.
About John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
First Admitted: 1978, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.jflawpa.com/attorney/john-j-fioravanti-jr/
- Comm vs Heather Martin, Mifflin Common Pleas, 2006
- Comm vs Heather Miller, Bucks Co., 2000
- US vs Scott Hornick, Phil Eastern District Fed. Ct., 2010
- Commonwealth vs Smith Pa, Bucks County, 650 A2d 863, 1994
- Commonwealth vs Elmobdy Pa, Bucks County, Super 823 A2d 108, 2003
- Commonwealth vs Hoover Pa, Bucks County, Super 460 A2d 814, 1983
- Comm vs Joseph Forman, Bucks Co., 1983
- Common vs Sybil White, Mont Co., 2009
- Commonwealth vs Jerome Gibson Pa, Bucks County, 720 A2d 473, 1998
- Commonwealth vs Bonnet Pa, Bucks County, Super 50 A 3rd 176, 2012
- Commonwealth vs Hollawell Pa, Phil., Super 604 A2d 723, 1992
- Comm vs Gerald Larz, Phil Common Pleas, 1996
- Comm vs Albert Altimari, Bucks Co., 1986
- Comm vs Frank Chester, Bucks Co., 1988
- Commonwealth vs Chester Pa, Bucks County, 587 A2d 1367, 1991
- Commonwealth vs Palmer Pa, Bucks County, Super 700 A2d 988, 1997
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors for the Community Commitment Corporation
- Board of Directors for Reaching at Problems
- Overbrook School for the Blind in Philadelphia, Honors: Class President, Student Counsel President, Captain of the Wrestling Team and a Member of the Track Team, 1968
- Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States of America, B.S., in Psychology, Honors: Graduated Sixth in Rank, cum laude
- Liberty Awards Bucks County Bar Association, 2006
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania, 1979
- Pennsylvania, 1978
- Member, Pennsylvania Criminal Lawyers Defense, 1992 - Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1991
- Member, Bucks County Bar Association, 1982 - Present
Last Updated: 5/15/2022