Robert J. Salzer
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Doylestown, PA
As a Partner at Williams Family Law, P.C., Robert J. Salzer provides dedicated legal representation to clients throughout Doylestown and Bucks County, Pennsylvania. He focuses his practice on family law, generally handling cases that involve divorce, spousal support and child support, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and child custody.
After earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in English writing from the University of Pittsburgh, Mr. Salzer went on to attend The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, from which he was graduated and received a Juris Doctor in 2004. He later returned to school while maintaining full time employment at Wiliams Family Law to earn an LL.M. in Taxation from Boston University School of Law in 2016.
Mr. Salzer understands the sensitive nature of family law cases, which is why he handles each case with care and compassion. Prior to entering into private practice, Mr. Salzer gained valuable litigation experience while serving in the Bucks County Office of the District Attorney as a deputy district attorney. He draws on this in-depth background to help him achieve the best possible outcomes for his clients.
While it is Mr. Salzer's goal to help his clients obtain amicable resolutions, he will aggressively advocate on their behalf in cases when the other side will not budge. Mr. Salzer strives to provide his clients with the dedicated guidance and representation that they deserve. In recognition of his efforts, Mr. Salzer has an Avvo "Excellent" rating.
Staying active in the legal community is a priority for Mr. Salzer. He has shared his experience and insights as a presenter on techniques for cross-examination across Pennsylvania. Additionally, he is a member of The Bucks County American Inn of Court, the Bucks County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. Mr. Salzer also volunteers his services with the Pennsylvania Bar Association Lawyers Saluting Veterans Program, representing those who have served in the military.
- 90%Family Law
- 10%Criminal Defense
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Rising Stars: 2015
About Robert J. Salzer
First Admitted: 2005, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.bucksfamilylawyers.com/attorneys/robert-salzer
- Published Note titled "Juris Doctor.com" as a member of the Comm Law Conspectus, Communications Law Journal, The Catholic University Columbus School of Law, 2004
- Presentation, "Techniques to improve cross examination", Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- "Pennsylvania Super Lawyer" Rising Star, 2015
- Featured in The Upper Southampton Patch, Bucks County Courier Times, and ABC 6
- Avvo Rated Attorney
- Featured in Suburban Life magazine as one of the region's 2012 Awesome Attorneys
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., English Writing, 2001
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- Bucks County Bar Association, Member, 2011 - present
- Honorable Robert J. Mellon of the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas, Law clerk
- New Jersey, 2004
- Bucks County American Inn of Court, Member, 2011 - present
- Bucks County District Attorney's Office, Deputy District Attorney
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2011 - present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association's Lawyers Saluting Veterans Program, Military and Veterans' Affairs Committee
Last Updated: 5/15/2022