Steven J. Margolis
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Easton, PA
Steven J. Margolis is a personal injury attorney based in Easton, Pennsylvania. Mr. Margolis is the founder of The Margolis Law Firm and represents clients in Easton, Allentown, Bethlehem, the Lehigh Valley and the surrounding areas.
Mr. Margolis has over 35 years of legal experience. As a personal injury attorney, he handles a wide variety of cases involving car accidents and catastrophic injuries. He has recovered major sums through verdicts and settlements for injury victims.
Active in several professional organizations, Mr. Margolis belongs to the Bar Association of Lehigh County, the Northampton County Bar Association, the Warren County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association. He is also a member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and is a former vice-chair of the association’s Automobile Law Section. He regularly speaks on automobile law and attorney ethics at the association’s conferences and seminars.
Serving his local community, Mr. Margolis is a former board member of the Easterseals Eastern Pennsylvania and the Temple Covenant of Peace. He continues to sit on the board of trustees for Or Chadash in Hunterdon County, New Jersey.
In 1982, Mr. Margolis earned a bachelor’s degree from Drew University and went on to receive his law degree from Widener University Delaware Law School. He holds a license to practice law before state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Earlier in his legal career, Mr. Margolis practiced as an associate and partner at private law firms. He also served as a supervising prosecutor at the Essex County Prosecutors Office in Essex County, New Jersey.
About Steven J. Margolis
First Admitted: 1985, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://themargolislawfirm.com/about.html
- Top Trial Lawyers, America
- Phi Delta Phi, Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Drew University, B.A. – 1982
- Lectured on the proper handling of Motor Vehicle liability cases at their Annual Auto Law Update Seminar
- Lectured on the area of Attorney Ethics
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Warren County Bar Association, Member
- Easter Seals of Eastern Pennsylvania, Former, Board of Directors
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Vice Chair of their Automobile Law Section
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Northampton Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Steven serves as a Board Member of Easter Seals of Eastern Pennsylvania, an organization which provides quality services to children and adults with disabilities, and support to their families, 2004
Last Updated: 5/15/2022