Brett J. Kaminsky
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Fort Washington, PA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky is an associate with Friedman Schuman, P.C., which has offices located throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Mr. Kaminsky represents the rights and entitlements of clients throughout the greater Philadelphia metro region and surrounding areas of New Jersey who are suffering as the result of personal injury or medical malpractice.
Mr. Kaminsky has assisted numerous clients across his region with securing the full amount of compensation they deserve while holding those responsible for their suffering accountable for their actions. A former medical malpractice defense attorney, Mr. Kaminsky has invaluable insight into the industry and can offer a unique perspective from both sides, which makes him a more effective advocate for his plaintiff clients. Over the course of his career, he has recovered over $40 million dollars for clients.
A 2011 graduate of the University of Maryland, College Park, with a degree in criminal justice, Mr. Kaminsky obtained his Juris Doctor from the Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law in 2014. While pursuing his legal degree, he was heavily involved with the school's trial team, winning three awards in trial advocacy. He also served as a member of the board of the moot court team and delivered the commencement address at graduation.
Both the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association admitted him to practice in 2014, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Upon receiving his licenses to practice, Mr. Kaminsky worked for several prominent law firms in the area, where he gained considerable trial experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants alike with their medical malpractice and personal injury claims.
In all cases, Mr. Kaminsky has earned a reputation as a competent, compassionate attorney who aggressively pursues the most favorable outcome possible for those he serves. Recognized for his success and professionalism, he received designation as a Top 40 under 40 from The National Trial Lawyers as well as numerous other awards and honors from his peers.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Kaminsky is a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
About Brett J. Kaminsky
First Admitted: 2014, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.fsalaw.com/attorneys/brett-j-kaminsky-esq/
- Pennsylvania “Rising Stars” award - 2020, Super Lawyers
- Selected as a NJ Rising Star by Super Lawyers, 2021, Super Lawyers
- Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project, Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Pennsylvania “Rising Stars” award - 2018
- Board Member on the school’s Moot Court team, Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law
- Selected as a NJ Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- Pennsylvania “Rising Stars” award-2019
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is a professional organization composed of the top trial lawyers from each state or region who are under the age of 40. Membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is by invitation only and is extended exclusively to those trial lawyers practicing civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense law., The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, https://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/ntl-groups/top-40-under-40/, 2018
- University of Maryland, College Park, Major: Criminal Justice, 2011 Germantown Academy, 2007
- Montgomery County Bar Assocation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Justice, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Associations, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
Last Updated: 5/15/2022