Norman E. Greenspan
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Fort Washington, PennsylvaniaStarfield & Smith, P.C.
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, White Collar Crimes, Securities Litigation
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1973
Education: Temple University Beasley School of Law
Starfield & Smith, P.C.1300 Virginia Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034 Phone: 215-542-7070 Email: Norman E. Greenspan Visit website
I am a seasoned and accomplished litigator having tried over 60 cases to verdict in business litigation and white collar criminal defense matters. I have represented individuals and business entities from sole proprietorships to Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of litigation related matters in the civil, criminal and administrative arenas. I have been a federal prosecutor, partner and Chairman of the Litigation Department in an AmLaw 100 firm, adjunct professor of law and, now, in a small practice handling large matters. I am experienced in litigating matters involving antitrust, contract law, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, stock and asset purchase agreements, banks and lending, securities, false claims act, internal investigations, intellectual property, restrictive covenants and white collar criminal investigations and defense.
First Admitted: 1973, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://starfieldsmith.com/attorneys/norman-e-greenspan/
- Adjunct Faculty, Temple University School of Law, teaching courses in trial advocacy and advanced civil procedure
- Member Hearing Panel of the Disciplinary Committee of the PA Supreme Court
- Excellence in prosecuting as an Assistant U.S. Attorney, Commendation, Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1978
- Excellence in prosecuting as an Assistant U.S. Attorney, Commendation, U.S. Securities and Exhchange Commission, 1978
- Excellence as a prosecuting Assistant U.S. Attorney, Commendation, United States Secret Service, 1977
- Super Lawyers: 2004, 2007, 2013 - 2023