Ron L. Woodman
Top rated banking attorney in Fort Washington, PennsylvaniaFriedman Schuman, PC
Practice Areas: Banking, Creditor debtor rights, Bankruptcy; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2002
Education: Rutgers School of Law - Camden
Friedman Schuman, PC275 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034 Visit website
Ron L. Woodman is a principal attorney at the law firm of Friedman Schuman. For over 20 years, he has been advocating for the rights of clients in Fort Washington and surrounding regions of the Philadelphia metro, Pennsylvania. He provides legal assistance in areas such as banking, creditor-debtor issues and other financial matters involving bankruptcy, commercial and asset-based lending, tax-free financing, Mezzanine financing and intercreditor agreements.
Mr. Woodman efficiently represents buyers, sellers, lessors and lessees in the commercial real estate industry, and in the financial arena, he assists with complicated deals routinely exceeding $50 million and exceeding a yearly value of over $200 million. He has also advocated for numerous financial institutions in this capacity. He has traveled and lived abroad and defended the interests of clients in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
A complex litigator at the state and appellate levels, Mr. Woodman has handled issues ranging from straightforward contract disputes to intricate claims brought against the United States by foreign parties. His clientele includes international contractors, insurers, qui tam plaintiffs, property owners, accountants, asset buyers and sellers, national and regional banks, technology firms and lending organizations, in addition to class action plaintiffs and defendants.
At the University of Idaho, Mr. Woodman completed his bachelor’s degree in political science in 1997. Later in 2001, he received his Juris Doctor with dean’s list honors from Rutgers Law School in Camden, New Jersey, where he was a member of the Moot Court Team and the Rutgers Law Review.
In addition to holding a Pennsylvania legal license, Mr. Woodman is admitted to practice in state and federal courts of New Jersey, the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
For his outstanding client services and accomplishments, Mr. Woodman is rated "Good" on Avvo. More importantly, he has earned a positive reputation throughout the state. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Philadelphia Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Ron L. Woodman is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBanking, Creditor debtor rights: business, Bankruptcy: consumer, Tax: consumer
Bankruptcy law, Tax law
- 50% Banking
- 30% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 10% Bankruptcy: consumer
- 10% Tax: consumer
First Admitted: 2002, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.fsalaw.com/attorneys/ron-l-woodman-esq/
- Moot Court, The State University of New Jersey School of Law
- Dean’s list, The State University of New Jersey School of Law
- University College of London, ranked among the top 10 Universities in the world. Visiting Scholar - EU Law and International Finance, 2001
- University of Idaho, B.S. in Political Science, 1997
- Harvard Business School - Certificate in Negotiation Mastery, 2021
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law - Certification in Regulatory Compliance, 2022
- Member of Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar, 2002
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Restructured loans amounting to several million dollars on behalf of institutional lenders, 2019
- Successfully pursued collation of multimillion dollar credit facility that involved seizure of yacht, garnishment of insurance carriers, complex bankruptcy tactics and sale of business to third party, 2018
- Successfully represented a financial institution in contentious litigation with an amount in controversy exceeding $5 million. Saved Taiwanese manufacturing client $3 million in a case of alleged product liability and business interruption claims. Successfully manage a portfolio of over 200 matters for a major financial institution with an aggregate amount in controversy of approximately $8 million, 2017
- Successfully represented several Kuwaiti military contractors in approximately $10 million dispute in the Federal Circuit Court, 2014
- Settled multimillion dollar claims on behalf of institutional lenders, 2014
- Joined Board of Directors of Red Cross - South Eastern Pennsylvania; coordinated large fundraiser and gala, 2020
- Documented, negotiated and closed approximately $175 million in commercial real estate loans YTD, 2022
- Documented, negotiated and closed multiple commercial real estate loans, each in excess of $30 million, 2021
- Financial Services
Office location for Ron L. Woodman
275 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
- Super Lawyers: 2023
Additional sources of information about Ron L. Woodman
Find me online
- We would like to congratulate Bob Bacine, Esq. for celebrating 13 years at Friedman Schuman! We appreciate you and… https://t.co/cQ3tN0tGNV
- What is a #softtissueinjury...and how does it happen? If you obtained a soft tissue injury during an #accident, kee… https://t.co/eLgkLaKyY2
- Many don't realize how important it is to routinely review & update their #trustfund to ensure it reflects their wi… https://t.co/bfvFViN0OL