Jordan Amanda Marzzacco
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Harrisburg, PA
- Free Consultation
Jordan Amanda Marzzacco is an attorney with Marzzacco Niven & Associates in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Representing the rights and entitlements of accident victims and their families throughout the state, Ms. Marzzacco focuses her practice solely on personal injury law, and she provides exceptional advocacy and support to those adversely affected by defective products and medical devices, dangerous pharmaceuticals, motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, unsafe property conditions, and other preventable tragedies.
A top-rated trial attorney with years of legal experience, Ms. Marzzacco also handles mass torts, particularly those involving dangerous and defective drugs and products, and she has achieved a long record of securing favorable outcomes for her clients both inside and outside the courtroom. Prior to focusing on plaintiff representation, she worked as a civil litigation defense attorney, so she has invaluable insight that helps her devise the most effective strategies possible to help her clients achieve the full amount of compensation they deserve.
In recognition for her impeccable professionalism and unwavering commitment to those she serves, Ms. Marzzacco has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from her peers, including a Top 40 Under 40 designation from the National Trial Lawyers, as well as many testimonials and recommendations from her satisfied clients. She has also received recognition as an emerging leader in her field, and she has published articles on various topics related to personal injury law.
A 2012 cum laude graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, Ms. Marzzacco attended Widener University School of Law, where she served as internal Editor of the Widener Law Journal and received the Distinguished Staff Member Award. She obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude in 2015, and she is an active member of the Dauphin County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations and the American and Pennsylvania Associations for Justice, among her other professional affiliations.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Jordan Amanda Marzzacco
First Admitted: 2015, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.klnivenlaw.com/attorney/jordan-a-marzzacco/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Bethesda Mission Legal Clinic
- Dauphin County Bar Association Pro Bono
- Wills for Heroes
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (PAJ), Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2020
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022