Joseph M. Melillo
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Harrisburg, PennsylvaniaNavitsky, Olson & Wisneski, LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1977
Education: University at Buffalo Law School - SUNY
First Admitted: 1977, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.nowllp.com/joseph-melillo/
- Lecture periodically for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute. Served in the past on the amicus committee for the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America. Also listed in LawDragon's compilation of nation's 3000 best personal injury attorneys, The National Trial Lawyers top 100 trial lawyers, and Best Lawyers in Central Pennsylvania
- Have written several articles for The Barrister, published by the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.
- Trial results include five verdicts exceeding one million dollars, from juries in Dauphin, Cumberland, and Lycoming Counties and in the Federal District Court for the Middle District
- Have served as President for the Unitarian Church of Harrisburg, the central Pennsylvania branch of the Torch Club (twice), and the Forest Hills Association of Neighbors.
- Graduated from State University of New York, Stony Brook, 1973
- Super Lawyers: 2008, 2010 - 2023