Joshua S. Ganz
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Hatboro, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2008, 2010 - 2011, 2013
As the partner at Duffy North, LLP, in Hatboro, Pennsylvania, attorney Joshua S. Ganz dedicates his practice to providing both employers and employees top-notch legal counsel in a wide range of legal issues. Licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Mr. Ganz offers his clients the personalized attention they deserve while still providing unmatched legal representation in the following practice areas:
• Labor and employment law
• Real estate law
• Civil litigation
• Trademark and copyright law
• Business and commercial law
• Education law
After receiving a Bachelor of Arts in Labor and Industrial Relations from The Pennsylvania State University in 1997, Mr. Ganz received a Juris Doctor from University of Pittsburgh School of Law in 2000. That same year, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association admitted him to practice. The U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey admitted him in 2000 as well, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania admitted Mr. Ganz in 2005.
Throughout his legal career, Mr. Ganz has acquired an impressive amount of experience providing high-quality counsel to various businesses and municipal entities. He advises and assists his clients with issues and disputes involving all areas of employment and labor law, business formation and regulation, as well as commercial real estate endeavors. Not afraid to fight for his clients' rights, Mr. Ganz aggressively pursues litigation when necessary in both the state and federal courts, and he has achieved particular success enforcing trademark and copyright infringement.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Ganz also frequently speaks and conducts presentations on topics related to reducing employer liability in the areas of disability, discrimination and harassment.
About Joshua S. Ganz
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.duffynorth.com/attorneys/joshua-s-ganz/
- Wagner Labor Moot Court, Participant & Team Captain, 2000, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star®, 2008 – 2011
- Spector Scholarship Recipient, 1997–2000, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Dean’s List, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2000
- Recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer®, 2014 to present
- Auntie Anne’s
- Ethan Allen
- Goddard Schools
Pro bono/Community Service
- Organizer, Holidays for Heroes, 2007 - 2010
- Upper Dublin Junior Athletic Association- Head Coach
- Volunteer Head Coach, Oreland-Wyndmoor Little League
- President, Montgomery County Chapter, Inns of Court, 2009 - 2010
- New Jersey, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery County Chapter, Inns of Court, 2007 - Present
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2000
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Vice President, Montgomery County Chapter, Inns of Court, 2008 - 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2005
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Montgomery County Bar Association
- Frequent Presenter/Speaker, "Sexual Harassment in the Workplace"
- Frequent Presenter/Speaker, "If You're Prepared to be Sued, You're Less Likely to be Sued"
- Frequent Presenter/Speaker, "Use Employment-At-Will to Your Advantage"
- Frequent Presenter/Speaker, "Proper Documentation of Problem Employees"
- Frequent Presenter/Speaker, "ADA, FMLA, OWBPA – The ABCs of Workplace Laws"
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. in Labor and Industrial Relations, 1997
Last Updated: 5/15/2022