Bradley E. Holuta
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Indiana, PennsylvaniaMarcus & Mack, P.C.
A compassionate Indiana-based personal injury attorney, Bradley E. Holuta represents the residents of Indiana County, Johnstown, Altoona, State College and Pittsburgh metro areas through the legal firm Marcus & Mack. The firm has multiple offices spread across the state, and he works out of the one located in Indiana and assists people who are victims of others’ negligence in motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and wrongful death.
Mr. Holuta firmly believes that everyone is entitled to fair legal assistance and should be given a fair chance in court, regardless of their background or financial situation. He holds tremendous respect for the nation’s legal system and considers it a privilege to advocate for his clients and improve their lives by helping them pursue and obtain justice.
A summa cum laude graduate, Mr. Holuta received his undergraduate degree in music performance from Cleveland State University in 2009. Consistently excelling in his academics, he was included on the dean’s list every semester, was the recipient of the President’s Award for Academic Excellence and received various scholarships as well.
Upon completing his bachelor’s degree, Mr. Holuta enrolled in the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He was the managing editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review and actively participated in Moot Court competitions at the university. He graduated in 2012, earning his Juris Doctor with honors and was also awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for his outstanding performance in criminal procedure and expert witness courses.
Prior to joining Marcus & Mack, Mr. Holuta worked as an associate attorney in two prestigious law firms, where he handled all aspects of personal injury litigation, including preparing appellate briefs and conducting extensive research before trial and pleadings. He understands the sensitivity of the case at hand and approaches all his clients with respect and genuine concern. He is rated "Very Good" on Avvo.
An honorary life member of the Pennsylvania PTA, Mr. Holuta holds memberships in Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Cambria County Bar Association and the Indiana County Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://marcusandmack.com/team/bradley-e-holuta/
- Volunteer, Indiana County Salvation Army “Kettle Drive”
- Ruling Elder & Chair of Human Resources Committee, Calvary Presbyterian Church, Indiana, PA
- Endowment Committee, YMCA of Indiana County, Indiana, PA
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Oh, B.M., Music Performance, Summa Cum Laude, Honors: University Honors Program/Full-Tuition Honors Program Scholarship; Music Talent Scholarship, Dean’s List every semester of enrollment; President’s Award for Academic Excellence, Activities: CSU Symphony Orchestra; CSU Chamber Orchestra; New Music Ensemble; University Chorus; Volunteer Usher; The Cleveland Orchestra/Severance Hall for the Performing Arts; Elementary School Tutor, “America Reads” Tutoring Program, Author, “Program Notes” for CSU Symphony Orchestra concert programs
- Johnstown Symphony Orchestra, Board of Trustees - Secretary
- Johnstown Symphony Orchestra - Cellist
- Indiana County Community Action Program Board of Directors
- Indiana County Children & Youth Services - Citizens' Advisory Board
- Indiana County Head Start Board of Directors
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown - Adjunct Faculty - "Legal Aspects of Healthcare"
Office location for Bradley E. Holuta
57 South 6th Street
Indiana, PA 15701
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2024