Timothy F. Rayne
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Kennett Square, PA
Tim Rayne is a Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer dedicated to helping injured victims of accidents receive fair treatment from insurance companies.
Tim has offices in Kennett Square and West Chester, Pennsylvania but also meets with clients at their homes or virtually via FaceTime or Zoom.
Tim focuses his practice on personal injury cases that involve the following: car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dangerous products, dog bites, wrongful death and medical malpractice.
After graduating from the University of Delaware, Tim went on to receive a Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law in 1995. He later attended Temple University Beasley School of Law, where he earned a Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy in 2008. In 2014, Tim earned Board Certification in Civil Trial Law.
With over 25 years of experience, Tim knows the financial, emotional and physical challenges that victims of personal injury face. Tim makes it a point to gain an understanding of each client's situation, educates them on their legal rights and the litigation process and then fights for the compensation his client is legally entitled to receive. Tim's s successes include securing multiple awards of more than $1 million for his clients.
For his achievements, Tim has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum; he has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; and he holds an Avvo "Superb" rating.
Tim is involved in community service through The Longwood Rotary Club. Tim is married with two grown children. In his free time he loves to travel, play golf and paddle and surf.
For more information, visit Tim's website at http://www.timraynelaw.com.
Certificates and Credentials
- Top 100: 2022 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2022 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2015 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2012 Philadelphia Super Lawyers
About Timothy F. Rayne
First Admitted: 1995, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.timraynelaw.com/tim-rayne/
- , Best Lawyers - Personal Injury, Best Lawyers
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- , Main Line Today Top Lawyer - Personal Injury, Main Line Today Magazine
- Named as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyer - National Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
- Honored as an Awesome Attorney by Suburban Life magazine, Awesome Attorney - Suburban Life Magazine, Suburban Life Magazine
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale Hubbell, 2016
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member and Past President of Longwood Rotary Club
- University of Delaware - B.A. in Economics Summa Cum Laude
- Kennett High School
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Master's Degree in Trial Advocacy
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania and Chester County Bar Associations
- Author: "A Lawyer's Guide to Purchasing Car Insurance"; "A Lawyer's Guide to Personal Injury Cases"
- L.L.M. in Trial Advocacy from Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2008
- Board Certification in Civil Trial Advocacy - National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2014
- For over a century, MacElree Harvey attorneys has been a full service law firm helping clients with all of their legal matters. Learn more at http://www.macelree.com., MacElree Harvey Law Firm Video, 2012
- In this video, Tim Rayne explains how he is different than other Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers. Tim doesn't handle hundreds of cases and farm them out to associates or paralegals. Tim handles all of his cases personally. It's Tim's mission to educate his client on their legal rights and the litigation and insurance claim process and to fight to ensure that his clients receive fair treatment. For more information, check out Tim's website at http://wwww.timraynelaw.com., Tim Rayne - A Different Kind of Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer, 2015
- Four former clients recommend Tim Rayne as a Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney., Four Clients Recommend Personal Injury Attorney Tim Rayne, 2012
- A Pennsylvania car accident victim recommends Chester County Personal Injury Attorney Tim Rayne., Pennsylvania Car Accident Victim Recommends Tim Rayne, 2015
- Tim Rayne, Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney, explains that if you've been injured in an accident you may not need an attorney. But, before you talk to the insurance adjuster, sign anything or hire just any attorney, you should see the educational information on http://www.timrayne.com., Tim Rayne Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney, 2012
Last Updated: 5/15/2022