Michael A. Clemente
Top rated personal injury attorney in King of Prussia, PennsylvaniaDaly & Clemente, P.C.
Attorney Michael A. Clemente is a shareholder with the law firm Daly & Clemente, P.C., which has office locations in King of Prussia and Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 11 years of legal experience, Mr. Clemente provides unmatched legal counsel and support to clients throughout Philadelphia and all across Montgomery, Chester, Bucks and Berks counties and beyond who have suffered injuries or loss as a result of someone else's negligence.
Primarily focused on handling all types of plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Clemente also devotes a portion of his practice to estate planning and probate. No matter the issues his clients are facing or how complex their needs are, he delivers highly personalized counsel to help them make the best-informed decisions, and he has gained a reputation for his impassioned advocacy for helping them achieve the favorable outcomes they expect and deserve so that they can focus on their recoveries and move on with their lives.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service to his clients, Mr. Clemente has earned a Top 40 Under 40 designation from The National Trial Lawyers along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received a "Superb" rating on Avvo, as well as many testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A 2007 graduate of the University of Miami's School of Business with a Bachelor of Business Administration, Mr. Clemente obtained his Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law in 2010. During his time in law school, he helped establish the school's first International Law Annual, and he served as associate editor of the Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal.
Mr. Clemente is licensed to practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, and he holds his admission to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, as well as the U.S., Pennsylvania and New Jersey Supreme Courts. He is also an active member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the New Jersey Association for Justice, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Estate planning & probate
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Estate planning, Probate & estate administration, Wills
- 90% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.dalyandclemente.com/michael-clemente
- Associate Editor, Sports & Entertainment Law Journal, Villanova University School of Law
- Founding Member, First International Law Annual, Villanova University School of Law
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2015-2020
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, 2019 - 2021
- Berks County Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- Mr. Clemente is admitted to practice before all of the courts of both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and is admitted to practice in the federal courts in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Mr. Clemente is an active member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the New Jersey Association for Justice.
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Business Administration degree, Major: Legal Studies and Business Management Organizations, 2007
Office location for Michael A. Clemente
630 Freedom Business Center
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020