David W. Saba
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Kingston, PennsylvaniaDavid W. Saba Esq., Attorney at Law
Attorney David W. Saba is a solo practitioner in Kingston, Pennsylvania, with over 45 years of experience. As the founder of David W. Saba Esq. Attorney at Law, Mr. Saba handles personal injury, business law, estate planning and real estate matters, representing clients in Kingston, Back Mountain, Berwick, Dallas and Wilkes-Barre, and throughout Luzerne and Columbia counties.
The bulk of Mr. Saba’s practice is concerned with personal injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation. Over the course of his career, he has secured major sums in verdicts and settlements for injured Pennsylvania residents and their families.
The Best Lawyers in America named Mr. Saba “medical malpractice lawyer of the year” in 2016 and Martindale-Hubbell conferred upon him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. He has also been included in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Active in the Pennsylvania legal community, Mr. Saba is a member of the Wilkes Barre Law & Library Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He holds a certification in pretrial and civil trial advocacy from the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has served as speaker at seminars for the Pennsylvania Bar Association and as a diplomat for the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Mr. Saba earned a bachelor’s degree from King’s College and received his law degree from Emory University School of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. He obtained his license to practice law in 1974, which qualified him to appear before all Pennsylvania state courts. Before opening his own solo practice, he worked at several law firms, serving as partner and managing partner.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Business/corporate, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Professional liability: plaintiff, Estate planning & probate, Real estate: business
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 20% Business/corporate
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Professional liability: plaintiff
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 1974, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.getyourselfagoodlawyer.com/david-w-saba-esquire
- King’s College
- GAR High School
- Featured speaker at Pennsylvania Bar Association seminars on workers’ compensation and medical malpractice
- Member, Luzerne County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Highest AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell for ethics and professional ability
- Diplomat, American Board of Trial Advocacy
- Best Lawyers in America and U.S. News & World Report ranked The Law Offices of Attorney David W. Saba among the “Best Law Firms” in the country for personal injury and medical malpractice litigation, 2015
- The Best Lawyers in America for personal injury and medical malpractice litigation, 2013-2016
- Member, Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2007-2009
- “Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America, 2016
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- National Board of Trial Advocacy Pre-Trial certification., 2012
- National Board Of Trial Advocacy-Civil Trial Advocacy, 1993
Office location for David W. Saba
345 Market Street
Kingston, PA 18704
- Super Lawyers: 2007, 2009