Anthony M. Georgelis
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Lancaster, PennsylvaniaGeorgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1995
Education: University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Anthony M. Georgelis is the founding attorney and owner/sole principal of Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C. He uses his 20 years of legal experience to protect the interests of those injured in accidents in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
A Lancaster County native, Tony Georgelis graduated from Hempfield High School and the University of Richmond in 1988 and 1992, respectively. After earning his law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Tony returned to serve his community in the Lancaster County District Attorney’s Office, where he practiced before the court where his father, the Honorable Michael A. Georgelis, was president judge.
During his five years in the DA's office, Tony was director of the child abuse prosecution unit, handling cases arising out of the physical and sexual abuse of children. He successfully prosecuted hundreds of cases, dedicating himself to protecting the children of the Lancaster community. In the process, Tony gained valuable trial experience, trying close to 20 cases before Lancaster County juries and never losing.
In April, 2005, Tony opened Georgelis Law Firm, P.C., concentrating exclusively on auto accidents, workers' compensation, wrongful death and serious personal injury. Through his private practice, he has committed himself to helping a different kind of victim — those who have been injured on the job or in accidents.
First Admitted: 1995, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.georgelislaw.com/attorneys/anthony-m-georgelis/
- Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C. gives thousands of dollars each year to Hempfield School District, Schreiber Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, MercyCorps, Save the Children, Hospice of Lancaster County, Kids' Chance of Pennsylvania, Central Pennsylvania Food Bank, Hershey Medical Center MiniThon, the Human League of Lancaster County and Dancing Arches.
- Each and every year that Georgelis, Larsen & Sabatino Injury Law Firm, P.C. has been in existence, Tony has brought in millions of dollars for his clients.
- For the last three years, Tony has written articles on a variety of auto accident, insurance, workers' compensation and injury topics for the Hempfield Suburban News., Writer, Hempfield Suburban News
- Tony is a longstanding member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Lancaster Bar Association.
- Tony is a certified member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2018