Susan Levy Eisenberg
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Langhorne, PA
Because matrimonial law involves families, an empathetic attorney who understands the inherently emotional nature of divorce may be more successful at finding better outcomes for clients. At the law firm of Susan Levy Eisenberg, P.C., in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, founding attorney Susan Levy Eisenberg seeks to protect her clients from experiencing unnecessary trauma during the divorce process. She assesses each situation on an individual basis and creates a personalized plan for each client who is facing matters involving property division, child custody and support, and spousal support. While she does not hesitate to take a case to court if necessary, she looks for ways to avoid the expense and trauma of a battle whenever possible.
Ms. Eisenberg has been practicing family law for over 30 years, serving clients in Bucks and Montgomery counties, Pennsylvania. She attended Drexel University, earning her undergraduate degree in 1985, and then graduated from Widener University Delaware Law School with her law degree in 1988.
Being an active member of the legal community is an important part of Ms. Eisenberg’s role as a matrimonial attorney. She is a board member for the Bar Foundation of the Bucks County Bar Association, and she holds memberships with the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Montgomery Bar Association and the American Inns of Court.
About Susan Levy Eisenberg
First Admitted: 1988, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://susaneisenberglaw.com/about-us/
- Drexel University, 1985
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member – Bucks County Bar Foundation
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- General Public
- Pro Bono
- PSEA members
- @MikeFOX29 Yes we do!
- You may find yourself navigating through the 5 stages of grief during a #divorce. Here are tips for taking care of… https://t.co/QjgXJrSYYB
- June 14 is the Bucks County Bar Foundation Golf Tournament. Sign up to sponsor or participate as a golfer. The Buck… https://t.co/2ZEhA2k9Q8
- I'm please to be selected to Super Lawyers for 2020 - 2021, for the second year in a row. Super Lawyers is an excl… https://t.co/ZAogSwIIwz
- The pandemic has made many people realize the importance of having their affairs in order. While #prenup agreements… https://t.co/qWIrohvf9I
Last Updated: 7/28/2022