John T. Dooley
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Lansdale, PA
At the Law Offices of Dischell, Bartle & Dooley, PC, in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, John T. Dooley represents clients throughout southeastern Pennsylvania in matters of tax and business law, elder law and real estate law. With more than three decades of legal experience, Mr. Dooley also assists clients with matters pertaining to municipal law, education law, wills and trusts, and estate planning. For more than 15 years, he has provided counsel to a number of school districts, municipalities and businesses on operational issues, contract litigation and negotiations, and regulatory compliance matters.
After completing his undergraduate degree in history at Villanova University in 1976, Mr. Dooley went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from the Villanova University School of Law in 1979. He is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Dooley has been recognized by his peers with a number of honors, including the John Jacobs Humanitarian Award. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Montgomery County Bar Association, where he serves as the chairman of the organization's land use committee. He has provided legal counsel for the North Penn Senior Center since 1979, and he has served as the solicitor for the North Penn United Way since 1998 in addition to being involved with the board of directors for the United Way of Pennsylvania. As a respected member of his legal community, Mr. Dooley has been a frequent speaker for local bar associations on topics pertaining to real estate law.
About John T. Dooley
First Admitted: 1979, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.dischellbartle.com/john-t-dooley/
Pro bono/Community Service
- PEAK Senior Center, Lansdale, 1979 - Present
- Towamencin Township
- Haberle Steel Inc.
- Frequent Speaker and Trainer, Towamencin Township Training Sessions, Montgomery Bar Association Real Estate Land and many varied groups of Senior Citizens
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Board of Directors, United Way of Pennsylvania
- Member, Real Estate Land Use Committee, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1992
- Member, Montgomery Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1986
- Legal counseling at North Penn Senior Center
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, B.A. in History, 1976, 1976
Last Updated: 5/15/2022