Managing member at Purdy Law Office, LLC, Pamela L. Purdy represents clients in Cumberland, Lancaster, Dauphin, York, Perry, Pennsylvania, and anywhere in a 90-mile radius of the firm’s physical locations. She handles matters of family law, divorce, child custody, grandparent rights, child support, protection from abuse, adoption, parenting coordination and alternative dispute resolution. With almost 20 years of experience, she is admitted to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
In 1996, she graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Arts before pursuing her graduate degree to become an attorney. Ms. Purdy attended American University Washington College of Law and graduated in 2000 with her Juris Doctor. Before opening her own practice, she spent a year gaining experience as a paralegal working in tobacco litigation cases.
Ms. Purdy is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals and the Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania. Within both the Dauphin County and Pennsylvania bar associations, she is actively involved in the Family Law Sections. In addition to being paternity counsel for the Dauphin County Domestic Relations Office, she also served in the Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas as a former custody conference officer. For the Honorable William W. Lipsitt Inn of Court, she is a Past Barrister.
An engaging speaker, she formerly lectured for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Family Law Section. Locally born, Mrs. Purdy not only serves those around her with high-quality, knowledgeable legal representation but also gives back to her community with work through various community and charitable organizations.
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.purdylawoffice.com/attorney/pamela-l-purdy/
- Honorable William W. Lipsitt Inn of Court, Past Barrister
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Family Law Section, Past Chair
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section Council Member, 2011
- Chair, Dauphin County Bar Association, Young Lawyers' Section, 2009
- Custody Conference Officer, Dauphin County
- Secretary, Dauphin County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2011
- Arbitrator, Dauphin County, 2009
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Lectured
- Lectured, Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Richmond, 1996
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2013