Susan E. Good
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Lemoyne, PA
Susan E. Good is an attorney at the Levin Hoover Family Law Firm. Based in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, she provides representation to her family law clients in Cumberland County and throughout the central portion of the state. Ms. Good studied psychology at the Harrisburg campus of Pennsylvania State University, earning a Bachelor of Arts in 2000. While she was there, she served as a research analyst for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, and several years later, she spent time as a legal counsel to that body. A graduate of Widener University Delaware Law School, she is a member of several professional organizations.
Many of Ms. Good’s clients are facing the end of their marriages, and she assists them when they are having to deal with parenting time issues, the division of complex marital assets and debts, and alimony and child support. She has received extensive training in both mediation and collaborative law, and when feasible, she helps her clients come to an accord on some or all matters through the use of those methods of alternative dispute resolution. However, in the event that talks have broken down and litigation becomes necessary, Ms. Good advocates on their behalf in the courtroom.
In addition to her divorce practice, Ms. Good has experience in other family law matters as well. She has prepared and reviewed prenuptial agreements, and she has assisted those of her clients whose marriages have already been legally dissolved and who have subsequently petitioned the court to have existing support and parenting orders enforced or modified. Ms. Good is held in high regard by her colleagues and clients; one such indication is her “Superb” rating through Avvo.
About Susan E. Good
First Admitted: 2004, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.levinhooverlaw.com/our-team/susan-e-good/
- Best Lawyers in America, 2020
- , Certificate of Appreciation from Cumberland County Bar Association and Foundation’s Pro Bono Program, 2014
- , Susquehanna Style’s Select Lawyers – Family, Custody and Divorce Law, 2015-2016
- , Harrisburg Magazine’s Local Legal Leaders – Family Law, 2015-2016
- , Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2010 – 2020
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Family Law Section, Council Member, Collaborative Law Committee, Member
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2004
- The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Hearing Committee Member 2006-2009
- Collaborative Professionals of Central Pennsylvania, Co-President 2020 & 2021, Treasurer 2016 & 2017
- Dauphin County Lipsitt Inn of Courts, Membership Chair
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, Chair of Family Law Section, 2016
- Penn State University, B.H. 2000
Last Updated: 5/15/2022