Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Media, PA
Alicia Fastman is the owner of Fastman Family Law, LLC who represents people throughout Delaware, Chester and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania. Her legal practice is focused on the area of family law, including divorce, custody, support, alimony, protection from abuse, termination of parental rights, prenuptial agreements, and all other family law matters.
Before attending law school, Ms. Fastman graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology, sociology and fine art from Hofstra University in 2007. She graduated from the Widener University School of Law with her Juris Doctor in 2010. She was admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania the same year. Ms. Fastman has received recognition in the community for her legal skills and was named as a top lawyer by Main Line Magazine in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020 in the area of family law and divorce. The Delaware County Daily Times named her as a best lawyer in the areas of adoption, litigation, and trial. Ms. Fastman understands the complex issues involved with family law cases and works closely with her clients to help them secure the most favorable outcome possible.
Dedicated to her career, Ms. Fastman constantly works to further her legal knowledge and skills through continuing legal education and networking. She is a member of several professional legal organizations, including the Delaware County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. Her active involvement in these organizations has allowed her to network with seasoned attorneys and to stay current with changes in the law.
About Alicia Fastman
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://fastmanfamilylaw.com/about-us-1
- Hofstra University, Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- , Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Best Lawyer, Adoption, Trial, and Litigation Trial in the Delaware County Daily Times
- Top Lawyer in Main Line Magazine, Top Lawyer, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, and 2021 in the areas of Family Law and Divorce
- Delaware County Bar Association Family Law Section, Secretary, 2021
- Pennsylvania County Bar Association, Member
- Delaware County Bar Association, Member
Last Updated: 7/13/2022