George G. Rassias
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Media, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006 - 2008
- Free Consultation
George G. Rassias is a civil litigation attorney at Schmidt, Kirifides & Rassias in Media, Pennsylvania. Mr. Rassias handles personal injury matters involving birth injury, brain injury, medical malpractice, automobile accidents, construction accidents and other catastrophic injuries, representing clients in the greater Philadelphia area and throughout the Commonwealth.
As a personal injury attorney, Mr. Rassias has achieved significant verdicts and settlements for victims of negligence.
Dedicated to providing superior representation and committed to assisting his clients throughout the litigation process, Mr. Rassias appreciates that injuries can result in long-lasting financial and emotional consequences in addition to significant pain and suffering. He is prepared to fight for the rights of his clients and obtain full and fair compensation. He is a strong negotiator and seasoned trial attorney.
A valuable contributor to his legal community, Mr. Rassias currently serves as a Hearing Committee Member for the Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board and a past Chairman of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice Amicus Curiae Committee. He is also an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
After receiving a bachelor’s degree from the University of Delaware, Mr. Rassias went on to earn his law degree from the Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. While attending law school, he served as managing editor of the Dickinson Journal of Environmental Law. After law school graduation, he clerked for the Honorable Albert W. Shephard, Jr., of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. In 2008, he joined Schmidt, Kirifides & Rassias.
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Appeals
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2013, 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2006 - 2008
About George G. Rassias
First Admitted: 1995, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://pahurtatwork.com/about-us/
- Past Chairman, Pennsylvania Association for Justice Amicus Curiae Committee
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2010-2013
- , Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award, 2012
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2006-2008
- For outstanding appellate advocacy as amicus curiae counsel on behalf of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and all the people of Pennsylvania, George F. Douglas, Amicus Curiae Award, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, 2008
- Managing Editor of the Dickinson Journal of Environmental Law, 1994
- University of Delaware, 1991
Last Updated: 5/15/2022