Top rated personal injury attorney in Media, PennsylvaniaDonaghue & Labrum LLP
Attorney Kathryn Labrum is a founding partner of Donaghue & Labrum law firm in Media, Pennsylvania. A top-rated and award-winning attorney with more than 37 years of legal experience, Ms. Labrum provides exceptional representation and support to a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Philadelphia metro and all across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Commercial litigation
· Personal injury and workers' compensation
· Products and premises liability
· Medical malpractice and nursing home abuse
· Orphans’ Court litigation
· Insurance coverage and defense
· Estate and wills litigation
Known as a devoted advocate for her clients, Ms. Labrum has achieved significant success fighting for the rights and interests of both plaintiffs and defendants alike in state and federal courts across her region. Using the full extent of her skills and resources, she delivers customized strategies and solutions to increase her clients' chances of obtaining the favorable outcomes they seek, and she strives to offer her clients peace of mind during what is a very stressful and difficult time in their lives.
Recognized for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Labrum has earned numerous accolades from her peers, including recognition from The Best Lawyers in America* and designation as a Top Lawyer from Main Line Today Magazine. In addition, Suburban Life Magazine has voted her an "Awesome Attorney" since 2013, and she has received Superb client ratings on Avvo along with many positive testimonials and referrals from those she has served.
A 1978 graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Madison, Ms. Labrum obtained her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Widener University Delaware Law School in 1981. She is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. She also maintains active involvement in her legal community, as evidenced by her memberships with the Pennsylvania and Delaware County Bar Associations and other professional affiliations.
*Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1982, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://donaghuelabrum.com/team-bios/kathy-l-labrum-esquire/
- “Awesome Attorney- Personal Injury” – Suburban Life Magazine 2013
- “Top Lawyer – Medical Malpractice” – Main Line Today Magazine 2016
- “Awesome Attorney – Personal Injury” – Suburban Life Magazine 2014
- “Awesome Attorney – Personal Injury” – Suburban Life Magazine 2015
- “Best Lawyers – Will & Estates” – Delaware County Times 2016
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
Office location for Kathryn Labrum
102 W Front St
Media, PA 19063
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023