Michael Joseph Malloy
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Media, PA
- Free Consultation
Michael Joseph Malloy represents clients in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and throughout the state, as well as in Florida and New York, as an attorney with the Law Office of Michael J. Malloy & Associates. With experience in several high-profile and complex criminal law cases, he represents those who have been accused of committing crimes, including the following: drunk driving, white collar crimes, vehicular homicide, weapons offenses, burglary, robbery, child pornography, child molestations, sexual offenses, death penalty cases and murder.
His law practice also focuses on civil rights actions against government offenders, law enforcement and the police, including unlawful arrests and imprisonment. The decades of experience Mr. Malloy has in the criminal law world have earned him guest spots on programs such as 48 Hours, CNN Presents, CBS 60 Minutes, National Public Radio and ABC World News Tonight.
After graduating from Villanova University with a Bachelor of Science, Mr. Malloy attended Widener University Delaware Law School and obtained his Juris Doctor. Since then he has earned the title of a Top Lawyer named by Philadelphia Magazine, been given the NAACP Robert C. Wright Freedom Award and received awards from the Delaware County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Publications such as the Philadelphia Inquirer, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, The New York Times and the Delaware County Daily Times have also highlighted his work.
Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and before the United States Supreme Court and the United States Federal Court, Mr. Malloy is actively involved in the legal profession. He is a member of the Delaware County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Association for Justice, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
About Michael Joseph Malloy
First Admitted: 1976, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.malloylawoffice.com/attorney/malloy-michael-j/
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Who's Who In American Law, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Delaware County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Immaculata University on the death penalty and other topics within the criminal justice system, Guest Lecturer
- Manor College
- Sole presenter and speaker at criminal justice seminar on an ongoing case involving my representation in a case where a man was wrongfully convicted of murder 37 years aga, speaker, a story of innocence, Neuman University, 2017
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Featured on CBS 60 Minutes, CNN Presents, ABC World News Tonight, CBS 48 Hours, National Public Radio and KYW News Radio
- Featured in articles in the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, and Delaware County Daily Times
- Villanova University
- West Catholic High School
- Named Best criminal Defense Attorney 2016 in Main Line Today Magazine, Best Lawyers 2016, 2016
- Recipient, Delaware County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Award
- Named Best Criminal Defense Attorney by Delaware County Daily Times, Best Criminal Defense Lawyer Delaware County Pa, 2016
- Recipient, NAACP Robert C. Wright Freedom Award
- Main Line 2017 Best lawyer Criminal Defense, main line today magazine, 2017
- Named Best Criminal Defense Attorney Main Line Today Magazine, Best Criminal Defense Lawyer, 2015
Last Updated: 5/15/2022