Jessica M. Gulash
Top rated business litigation attorney in Narberth, PennsylvaniaLundy, Beldecos & Milby, P.C.
Jessica M. Gulash represents a diverse range of entities and individuals in business and commercial litigation matters, including contract disputes, partnership disputes, injunctions, real estate matters, the collection of secured and unsecured accounts receivable, and restrictive covenant issues. In addition, she has effectively represented creditors in Chapter 13, Chapter 11, and Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceedings in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Every case has a unique path to resolution, which is why Ms. Gulash uses innovative tactics to help clients attain their goals. She is mindful of their resources and committed to preserving their bottom line.
Ms. Gulash is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
In her free time, Ms. Gulash enjoys photography, wine, dining out, and traveling.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Real estate: business, Business/corporate, Creditor debtor rights: business, Estate planning & probate, Real estate: consumer
Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Contracts, Business organizations, Guardianships & conservatorships
- 40% Business litigation
- 20% Real estate: business
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Creditor debtor rights: business
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Real estate: consumer
First Admitted: 2008, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.lbmlaw.com/who-we-are/jessica-m-gulash/
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – Business Litigation, 2014-2019
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association (Business Law Section), Independence Business Alliance
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.A., 2004
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2008
- Commercial Real Estate
Office location for Jessica M. Gulash
450 North Narberth Avenue
Narberth, PA 19072
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2022