Jeffrey C. Wong
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Newtown, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2012
A co-founder of Cevallos & Wong LLP, Jeffrey C. Wong represents the rights of people throughout Pennsylvania And New Jersey. He focuses on personal injury claims and his cases often involve auto, truck and motorcycle injury, slip-and-fall or other premises liability and nursing home abuse. Mr. Wong also handles selected matters involving civil rights violations and employment discrimination.
After graduating in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts in political science from West Virginia University, Mr. Wong attended to The Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law. During his time there, he was a moot court competition trial team member, a senior member of the appellate moot court board, and a senior editor of the school’s law review. He received his Juris Doctor in 2000.
For 15 years, Mr. Wong has fought for victims of negligence. He understands the difficulties that people face when they suffer an unexpected injury and is an aggressive advocate. Using his experience and knowledge, Mr. Wong works hard to obtain solutions that meet clients' current and future needs and has won millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. He is admitted to federal and state courts in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Community involvement is important to Mr. Wong. He holds memberships in the Bucks County Bar Association, the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. Furthermore, he is a former member of the amicus curiae and membership committees for the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
About Jeffrey C. Wong
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://cevalloswong.com/ourattorneys/jeff/
- West Virginia University, B.A., Political Science, 1996
- Jeff and his litigation team have produced over $25 Million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients in personal injury and employment claims.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Philadelphia VIP, Volunteer; Pennsylvania Immigration Resource Center, Volunteer; Bucks County Protection From Abuse, Volunteer
- Senior Editor, Dickinson Law Review, The Dickinson School of law of Pennsylvania State University, 2000
- Senior Member, Appellate Moot Court Board, The Dickinson School of law of Pennsylvania State University
- Trial Team Member of the Robert F. Wagner National Labor & Employment Law Moot Court Competition, The Dickinson School of law of Pennsylvania State University
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, former member Amicus Curiae and Membership Committees
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- State of New Jersey
Last Updated: 6/6/2022