Top rated Family Law attorney in Newtown, PennsylvaniaLiebmann Family Law
Attorney Jeffrey A. Liebmann is the owner and shareholder of Liebmann Family Law in Newtown, Pennsylvania. He represents those in need of family law representation around Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Doylestown, Hatboro, Yardley, Philadelphia County and West Chester.
He has been practicing law for around 30 years specializing in the following areas:
· Family law
· Child custody and visitation
· Child and spousal support
· Complex high-asset property division and business valuation issues
· LGBTQ family law
· Fathers’ and grandparents’ rights
· Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Mr. Liebmann has represented clients from different backgrounds, from small-business owners to CEOs of large corporations and from labor union members to high net worth individuals in and out of the courtroom in varied facets of family law issues. He strives to make sure that he provides top-notch representation to every one of his clients.
Mr. Liebmann is very detailed and highly responsive to all his clients as he understands the emotional turmoil associated with family law issues. His decades of experience and commitment will help clients get through every step of the process with confidence. He graduated from Saint Joseph’s University with his bachelor’s degree in 1982 and earned his Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law in 1990.
A dynamic and proactive attorney with a successful career, Mr. Liebmann is associated with many prestigious organizations such as the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association and Bucks County Bar Association, and he serves the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court. He has lectured in several seminars in the Doris Jonas Freed Family Law Inn of Court, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Bucks County Bar Association, on topics including “Ethics, Professionalism and Civility in Family Law Practice,” “Third Party Custody” and “Military Divorces.”
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, and spending his life in the Bucks County area since 1979, Mr. Liebmann offers pro bono representation to victims of abuse in Bucks County. Being one of the founding members and directors of “Friends for Heroes,” a nonprofit that raises money for local veterans through a golf outing every August, he was awarded the Mark E. Goldberg Award for Community Service by the members of the Bucks County Bar Association for outstanding service to his community.
Practice areasFamily Law
Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Father's Rights
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1991, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.liebmannfamilylaw.com/jeffrey-liebmann-family-la...
- Director of Friends for Heroes
- Mark E. Goldberg Award for Community Service by the members of the Bucks County Bar Association for Outstanding Service
- St. Joseph’s University, B.A., 1986
- Military Divorces, Doris Jonas Freed Family Law Inn of Court - October 2017
- Assisted Reproductive Technology – Where Do We Stand, Doris Jonas Freed Family Law Inn of Court - January 2014
- Therapist Privilege in High Conflict Custody Cases, Doris Jonas Freed Family Law Inn of Court - April 2015
- Selected Issues in Evidence, Doris Jonas Freed Family Law Inn of Court - February 2017
- Collecting Fees in Family Law, Bucks County Bar Association - March 2017
- Ethics, Professionalism and Civility in Family Law Practice, Bucks County Bar Association - January 2021
- Ethical Issues Arising in Protection From Abuse Matters, Doris Jonas Freed Family Law Inn of Court - November 2017
- Ethics, Professionalism and Civility in Family Law Practice, Doris Jonas Freed Family Law Inn of Court - February 2020
- Third Party Custody, Pennsylvania Bar Association - December 2020
- Pennsylvania, 1991
- Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1996
Office location for Jeffrey Liebmann
Four Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024