Top rated Family Law attorney in Norristown, PennsylvaniaTesta & Pagnanelli, LLC
Attorney Enrico Pagnanelli is the managing partner of Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC, which has law offices in Norristown, Radnor and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Serving clients throughout the greater Philadelphia metro and surrounding areas of Southeast Pennsylvania, Mr. Pagnanelli has more than 13 years of total legal experience, and he provides invaluable counsel and support to those who are going through a divorce or have some other serious family law issue they need to address.
Handling all areas of the divorce process, Mr. Pagnanelli has achieved considerable success helping his clients make the best-informed decisions regarding child custody and support, property division, alimony and other related matters. Along with being a highly aggressive trial attorney, he is also a certified mediator, and he has gained a reputation for his uncommon problem-solving skills as well as his results-oriented counsel.
Whether inside or outside the courtroom, Mr. Pagnanelli maintains an unwavering focus on protecting his clients' rights and interests at all turns, and he is fully committed to helping his clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Pagnanelli has earned designation as a Top 40 Under 40 from the National Trial Lawyers, and Suburban Life Magazine voted him among the area's Top Family Law Attorneys. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo as well as many testimonials and referrals from those he has served.
A 2003 graduate of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. Pagnanelli obtained his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center in 2007. He is an active member of the American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations as well as the Family Law Sections of the Montgomery County and Delaware County Bar Associations.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Marital Property, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2007, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.tpfamilylaw.com/about/e-john-pagnanelli/
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, 2003
- "Children as Adults: The Transfer of Juveniles to Adult Courts and the Potential Impact of Roper v. Simmons," American Criminal Law Review, Winter 2007, American Criminal Law Review, 2007
- Volunteer in Big Brother/Big Sister organization., 2009
- C.B. v. L.L.C., D.A.L., AND E.D., Superior Court of Pennsylvania, No. 2810 EDA 2014, 2015
- High income divorce case with multiple small business interests. Used various forensic experts to assess Husband's business for purposes of an equitable buy-out. Use expert to properly assess Husband's income for support in business owned solely by Husband, 2018
- Selected for Avvo Client Choice Award for outstanding results and service to clients., Avvo Client Choice Award, Avvo.com, 2020
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 Attorneys
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Suburban Life Magazine Top Family Law Attorneys, Suburban Life Magazine Top Family Law Attorneys, Suburban Life Magazine, 2017
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Equitable Distribution Committee, 2021
- Delaware County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Philadelphia Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Office location for Enrico Pagnanelli
325 Swede St
Norristown, PA 19401
- Super Lawyers: 2023 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2021