Adam J. Pantano
Top rated construction litigation attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSaltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky P.C.
Practice Areas: Construction litigation, Personal injury, Products liability; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2000
Education: Widener University – Delaware Law School
Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky P.C.1650 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103 Visit website
Adam J. Pantano is a partner at The Law Firm of Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky PC. Based in the firm's office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, providing representation to plaintiffs throughout the state who have been harmed by the negligence or recklessness of other parties. The types of matters that Mr. Pantano has experience in handling include crane and other construction site accidents, defective products and premises liability. Prior to joining his current firm, Mr. Pantano represented insurers and crane rental companies in these types of lawsuits, and his experience as defense counsel has enabled him to anticipate the tactics that defendants often employ.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Pantano attended West Chester University, where he majored in history and obtained a Bachelor of Arts in 1995. He pursued his legal education at Widener University Commonwealth Law School in Harrisburg, where he was a member of the Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society and the Widener Law Commonwealth Moot Court Honor Society before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 1999. After spending several years with the Philadelphia defense firm, he joined his current firm as an associate in 2011 and was named a partner in 2014.
Mr. Pantano is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania and New Jersey state courts. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. A member of the American Association for Justice, Mr. Pantano is also a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
Practice areasConstruction litigation: consumer, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Premises liability - plaintiff, Personal injury - defense
- 40% Construction litigation: consumer
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.smbb.com/attorney/adam-j-pantano/
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- New Jersey
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- District of New Jersey
- "Rising Star" in 2008, 2010 and 2011 by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers editions of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Certified in Mobile Crane Safety and Operation – Crane Institute of America
- West Chester State University , 1995
- American Association For Justice
Office location for Adam J. Pantano
1650 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008, 2010 - 2011