Alison F. Soloff
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSoloff & Zervanos, P.C.
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1981
Education: Temple University Beasley School of Law
Soloff & Zervanos, P.C.1525 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Visit website
Attorney Alison F. Soloff is a co-founder of Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Ms. Soloff concentrates her practice exclusively on medical malpractice, particularly involving child victims. She serves clients throughout southeast Pennsylvania.
Ms. Soloff has over 35 years of experience and is a seasoned litigator. In addition to medical malpractice involving children, she has experience with complex matters involving child sexual abuse, construction accidents, products liability, recreational accidents and slip and falls.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Soloff has successfully litigated and settled complex matters in Pennsylvania and New Jersey in state and federal court. She is passionate about helping child victims of medical negligence and provides strong and diligent representation on their behalf.
In recognition of her accomplishments, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Ms. Soloff an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. She is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. She was named one of the “500 leading plaintiff’s lawyers” by Lawdragon and one of the “top 100 trial lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers. Active in her legal community, she is a member of the Leadership Academy of American Association for Justice.
Ms. Soloff earned a bachelor’s degree from Rutgers University and received her law degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law. She holds an active license to practice law in all Pennsylvania and New Jersey state courts, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Pharmaceutical, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.soloffandzervanos.com/Attorneys/Alison-F-Soloff.s...
- Lecturer, “Representation of Crime Victims in Pennsylvania”, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers, May, 2011
- Rutgers University – 1979
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – 1981
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Memberships Include: American Association for Justice, Pennsylvania Association of Justice, Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Secretary of Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association and Philadelphia Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- Association of Trial Lawyers, Leadership Forum, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Board of Governors, Member, 2007 – 2017
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Member
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- 500 leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America by Lawdragon
- Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer”, 2005 – 2017
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Pennsylvania Super Lawyer since 2005 Martindale Hubbell AV Rated Attorney
- 2014 Litigator Award Winner
Office location for Alison F. Soloff
1525 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2023