Amy L. Rosenberger
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005
A partner in Willig, Williams & Davidson’s labor department, Amy L. Rosenberger represents labor unions and individual employees before state and federal courts and in arbitrations, negotiations and administrative proceedings. With more than 25 years of experience as a labor practitioner, Amy also counsels and trains employees and union representatives with respect to employment disputes and their rights under the law.
Amy considers it a privilege to assist working individuals by advocating for their rights, seeking fair contracts at the bargaining table and imparting the knowledge and skills they need to confidently stand toe-to-toe with employer representatives.
A sought-after lecturer, Amy has served as a speaker and/or instructor for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Pennsylvania State University Union Leadership Academy, the Pennsylvania State University Occupational Safety and Health Institute, Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business, the American Arbitration Association, the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board, the AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee, the Labor and Employment Research Association and many other organizations. She frequently conducts seminars and training sessions for unions throughout Pennsylvania as well, addressing subjects such as grievance and interest arbitrations, collective bargaining, fair representation, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, unfair labor practices, workplace violence and drug and alcohol testing, to name just a few.
Amy has served as chair of the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Law Section and served on the Section's governing Council for 13 years, including a term as Chair. She also served as President and a member of the Board for the Philadelphia Chapter of the Labor and Employment Research Association, and as co-chair of the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Labor & Employment Law Committee. She graduated magna cum laude from Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, Va., before earning her juris doctor from Northeastern University School of Law in 1995.
Certificates and Credentials
About Amy L. Rosenberger
First Admitted: 1995, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.wwdlaw.com/attorney/amy-l-rosenberger/
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
- Best Lawyers in America, 2016-present
- Top Rated Lawyer, American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell, 2013
- AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee, 1995 - Present, Board of Directors, 2010 - 2013
- President, Philadelphia Chapter, Labor and Employment Relations Association, 2016-2017
- Philadelphia Bar Association, 1995 - Present, Labor & Employment Law Committee Co-Chair, 2002
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1995 - Present, Labor & Employment Law Section Chair, 2008 - 2009, Council Member, 2005 - 2018
- Eastern Mennonite University, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1985, 1985
- Union-side labor attorney and firm partner Amy L. Rosenberger discusses Willig, Williams & Davidson's representation of labor unions and individual employees. The firm's labor department works with employees and union representatives with respect to employment disputes throughout Philadelphia, the surrounding areas and Pennsylvania., Labor and Employment Law Attorney Amy Rosenberger Speaks About Unions and Employment in Pennsylvania, 2014
- A partner in Willig, Williams & Davidson's labor department, Amy L. Rosenberger represents labor unions and individual employees before state and federal courts and in arbitrations, negotiations and administrative proceedings. She speaks about labor and employment law issues involving social media in a Lawline.com CLE., Amy Rosenberger Presents CLE for Lawline.com on Labor and Employment Issues and Social Media, 2012
- "Northwestern University and College Athletes Players Association", Journal of Collective Bargaining in the Academy, 2014
- "Negotiating for Curriculum & Class Size, 2011-13: One Faculty Union's Perspective", Journal of Collective Bargaining in the Academy, 2013
Last Updated: 5/15/2022