Anthony C. Gagliano, III
Top rated personal injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaAnthony C. Gagliano, III, Esquire, P.C.
For more than two decades, Anthony C. Gagliano III has been representing those who have been injured by the negligence of another and their family members. As founder of Anthony C. Gagliano, III, Attorney at Law, his practice focuses on the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, metropolitan area. His experience is in cases involving the following types of accidents: wrongful death, workers’ compensation, work injuries, Uber & Lyft accidents, truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, SEPTA injury claims, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, DUI-related car accidents, dog bites, bicycle accidents and motor vehicle accidents.
Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Mr. Gagliano is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. After earning a Juris Doctor from Widener University Delaware Law School, he went on to attend Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law. There he graduated with honors and his Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy.
Recently, in 2021, Mr. Gagliano secured a $1,000,000.00 settlement for a Teamsters Union member who slipped and fell on ice at his workplace in Chester County, Pennsylvania suffering multiple ankle fractures requiring surgery.
For his extensive work with his clients and his passionate approach to getting them what they deserve, Mr. Gagliano is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, joining less than one percent of attorneys in the United States who have recovered more than $1 million in settlements and verdicts. He works tirelessly and is passionate about creating a personal connection with everyone he represents.
Mr. Gagliano always gets back to his clients within 24 hours of contact. Along with Philadelphia and central Pennsylvania, he also represents those in Chester County, Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County and New Jersey.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Motor vehicle accidents, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Trucking accidents
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2008, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.acginjurylaw.com/anthony-gagliano-iii/
- Rising Star, Super Lawyer Magazine
- , Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University, LL.M., Trial Advocacy, James E. Beasley School of Law, 2017
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.A., in Political Science
- $750,000.00 Settlement (Montgomery County) for delivery truck driver accused of DUI who suffered multiple fractures., 2016
- $1,000,000.00 Settlement for injured worker who slipped and fell on ice in his employer's parking lot suffering ankle fracture in Chester County, PA., 2021
- $1,140,000.00 Settlement (Montgomery County) for estate of motorcyclist who died as result of motorcycle crash., 2015
- $95,000.00 Jury Verdict (Philadelphia County) for woman injured in car accident. Defendant, insured by Liberty Mutual, denied liability and causation of damages. First and only offer settlement offer at jury selection was $30,000.00., 2019
- $800,000.00 Settlement (Philadelphia) for driver accused of DUI after violent car wreck on Roosevelt Boulevard. Injured driver suffered fractured ankle requiring surgery., 2019
Office location for Anthony C. Gagliano, III
30 S 17th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018