Brad J. Sadek
Top rated bankruptcy attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSadek and Cooper Law Offices, LLC
Brad J. Sadek is a managing partner and the founder of Sadek and Cooper, a law firm based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Sadek handles a wide variety of cases in areas, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy, family law and mortgage foreclosure defense. An experienced legal adviser and litigator, Mr. Sadek represents clients in Philadelphia, PA and has branch offices located in, Bucks County, Delaware County and Montgomery County Pennsylvania and in New Jersey as well.
After attending the Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Sadek went on to earn a law degree from Rutgers School of Law-Camden. Prior to founding his current firm, Mr. Sadek worked as the managing attorney for a national consumer law firm's Philadelphia office. He is admitted to practice in the state courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Sadek's broad legal knowledge and hard work have earned him respect within his profession. He authored an expert witness report and testified as an expert witness on residential mortgage foreclosure and consumer bankruptcy laws before the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Sadek is a member of professional organizations, including the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
*Mr. Sadek is a debt relief agent. He helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasBankruptcy: consumer, Creditor debtor rights: consumer, Estate planning & probate, Family law
Bankruptcy law, Credit repair, Collections, Debt discharge, Foreclosure, Loan modifications, Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 60% Bankruptcy: consumer
- 20% Creditor debtor rights: consumer
- 10% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Family law
First Admitted: 2003, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.sadeklaw.com/philadelphia-bankruptcy-law-firm/bra...
- Rising Stars, 2010 - 2012, 2015
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Bachelor of Arts, 1999 Major: Political Science Minor: Finance, 1999
- JD Rutgers University-Camden, 2002
- Guest Speaker, News Talk 990 am, Talk Radio, 2014
- Debt is a problem many modern consumers face, especially during the economic turmoil brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. When debt becomes unmanageable, people often turn to consolidation or negotiation, but when it’s a severe issue, they may choose bankruptcy. Sadek and Cooper helps clients in Pennsylvania and New Jersey navigate that decision and the bankruptcy process, which can allow them to get a fresh financial start. Many people who declare bankruptcy can improve their credit score and overall financial situations over time, and gain access to products and services previously unavailable to them., Expert Contributor, Online Article, www.badcredit.org, Financial, Consumer, 2021
- Conversation about Bankruptcy Law, Debt Relief and the Economic Relief Act, Guest Speaker , Talk Radio 1210 AM WPHT Philadelphia, Philly Labor, Greater Philadelphia Area Listening Audience, 2020
- Saturday Night Live With Philly Labor! A weekly discussion of Jobs, Business and Industry with area Labor leaders. Content provided by JAKIB media., Guest Speaker , Talk Radio 1210 AM WPHT Philadelphia, Philly Labor, 2020
- Top Rated Lawyer by Avvo, 2018
- Former Managing Attorney of the Philadelphia branch of a national consumer law firm.
- Top 100 National Advocates, 2019
- Captain of MS 150 Charity Bicycle Ride Team Slowly But Shorely
- Wrote an Expert Witness Report and testified in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas as an expert witness regarding Consumer Bankruptcy and Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Laws.
- Conducted Independent Studies on the increased role of the judiciary with respect to class action litigation regarding the advent of the Auction method in choosing class counsel and issues regarding product liability reform at the federal level.
- Triad Mechanical Maintenance, 2018
- Case No. 18-10851 through adversary proceeding stripped second mortgage in an amount exceeding $35,000.00., 2018
- 19-14310, Successfully defended client against allegation of fraud and granted leave to convert to new Bankruptcy Chapter, 2019
- Caro v. Jundi 11-759, Adversary Proceeding decided in favor of client/Debtor that alleged debt incurred as part of dual agency real estate contract was not incurred by misrepresentation under 11 USC 523., 2011
- Top 100 Attorneys as rated by the National Advocates, 2019
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of the National Advocates for Consumer Bankruptcy Law, 2017
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2003
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts
- Admitted to Parctice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2004
- Philadelphia Lawyer Referral Service
- Member of the New Jersey Bar
- NJ Contempt of Court assignment, 2020
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Foreclosure Defense And Debt Relief
Office location for Brad J. Sadek
1500 John F Kennedy Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2012, 2015 - 2017
Find me online
- What You Need to Know Before Your "341" Hearing --> https://t.co/jfpsQpexrr #personalfinance #debt #debtsettlement #creditors
- Student loan debt and your options before the freeze ends - IDR, Consolidations & discharge through Bankruptcy. Wha… https://t.co/ui10pp45lb
- Happy Holidays from everyone at Sadek and Cooper! For anyone struggling with financial debt, eviction, or family la… https://t.co/AKOd4sSm10