Carl J. D'Adamo
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Carl J. D’Adamo, Esq., is an attorney with The Law Offices of Samuel Fishman in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 14 years of total legal experience, Mr. D’Adamo provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Philadelphia metro and surrounding areas of New Jersey who have suffered an injury or loss as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. D’Adamo has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of individuals and families adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, dog bites, medical malpractice, slip-and-fall accidents and other preventable tragedies. He also handles workers' compensation claims, and he holds his certification as an arbitrator with the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas.
Whether inside or outside the courtroom, Mr. D’Adamo maintains an unwavering focus on protecting his clients' rights and entitlements at all turns, and he has secured substantial amounts of compensation for his plaintiff clients. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with excellent client ratings on Avvo.
A 2003 graduate of St. Joseph's College, Mr. D’Adamo attended Rutgers University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2006. While there, he served on the executive board of the Rutgers Law Journal, and he received dean's list achievements and other academic honors. He was also an active participant in several moot court competitions, and he received the Top Ten Brief in Hunter Moot Court Competition Award, the Top Five Oralist in First Year Moot Court Section Award and many other awards.
Mr. D’Adamo is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Medical Malpractice
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017
About Carl J. D'Adamo
First Admitted: 2007, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://myphiladelphiainjurylawyer.com/carl-j-dadamo-esq/
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Saint Joseph’s University – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (B.A. in Economics awarded cum laude) Educational Honors: Rutgers Law Journal - Executive Board Member, Dean’s List, 2003
- Mass transit accidents happen because of negligence, overspeeding, inexperience, and distractions. Connect with an… https://t.co/lM80MkgFUj
- Mass transit accidents happen because of negligence, speeding, inexperience, and distractions. Connect with an expe… https://t.co/xYUrGWSPEy
- Avoiding and Managing Slip-and-Fall Accidents https://t.co/B0Z9qcyI0o #slipandfall #accident #philadelphia
- Helping Victims of Motorcycle Accidents in Philadelphia https://t.co/VD6npmY5D3 #motorcycleaccident #Philadelphia
- What Happens When A Child Slips And Falls At School? https://t.co/yNq7xMzDTZ #NewJersey #PersonalInjuryAttorney
Last Updated: 5/15/2022