Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaMorgan & Morgan
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2012
Education: Duquesne University School of Law
Morgan & Morgan2005 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103 Visit website
Clancy Boylan is the managing attorney at the Philadelphia office of the national law firm Morgan & Morgan. He focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, representing clients throughout the greater metropolitan area. Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania since 2012, Mr. Boylan is also admitted to practice before all New Jersey state courts.
Mr. Boylan provides aggressive representation to people who have been harmed by the negligence of other parties. The types of cases that he has handled have included construction site accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, and truck and other motor vehicle crashes. During his career, he has been able to obtain numerous six- and seven-figure jury awards and settlements on behalf of his clients, including two in excess of $1 million in cases involving truck accidents. Mr. Boylan has also represented Pennsylvania homeowners in actions involving oil and gas pipeline explosions.
Mr. Boylan attended the Erivan K. Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph's University, where he majored in management and received a Bachelor of Science in 2005. He then joined a branch office of a national bank, and he was a financial center manager while at the same time pursuing graduate business courses at Wilkes University. After receiving his Master of Business Administration from that institution in 2008, Mr. Boylan enrolled at Duquesne University School of Law, and in 2012, he was awarded his Juris Doctor and inducted into the Order of Barristers. He was a personal injury attorney with another firm before joining Morgan & Morgan in 2018. A participant in numerous legal associations, Mr. Boylan is active in his community, as well and is a member of several nonprofit organizations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/clancy-boylan/
- Jameer Nelson Foundation, Active member
- The Boylan Foundation, Active member
- Right Turn Youth Academy, Active member
- Wilkes University, MBA, 2008
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.S., 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- New Jersey, 2014
- Irish Echo Top 40 Under 40 - 2013
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) Mock Trial National Championship in Las Vegas, 2011
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star - 2016, 2017, 2018
- $500,000.00 settlement on a construction accident., 2014
- Stephen Jendrzejewski v. Thomas & Joseph Krulack - $125,000.00 settlement on a minimal impact rear end collision., 2013
- Dean & Deanna Brown v. Thomas Butch, et al - $500,000.00 settlement for a minimal impact rear end collision, 2014
Office location for Clancy Boylan
2005 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2023