Cyrus B. Shaw
Top Rated Social Security Disability Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
- Free Consultation
When Cyrus B. Shaw founded Shaw Law, he was determined to create a practice that successfully represented individuals against corporations. He believed that all accidents are preventable and that negligent parties should be held accountable. To this end, he primarily handles cases related to personal injury, wrongful death, Social Security Disability, workers' compensation and estate planning. He primarily serves clients in the Philadelphia Metro area.
Mr. Shaw earned his J.D. at Widener University Delaware Law School and then went on to complete a Master of Law at Temple University’s Beasley School of Law. During his studies, Mr. Shaw interned for a Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey in both the family and civil divisions, the Honorable Alexander H. Carver III. He became licensed to practice in 2010 and is admitted to practice in New York and Pennsylvania courts.
Over the years, Mr. Shaw has secured large settlements for his personal injury and wrongful death clients. He has also successfully helped clients receive workers’ compensation and Social Security benefits. His firm provides free consultations and charges no fees unless his team wins the case.
When not working, Mr. Shaw focuses on giving back to his community. He volunteers for the Wills for Heroes Program and the Philly VIP. Finally, he serves on the Board of Directors of a nonprofit, the Military Assistance Project.
- 60%Social Security Disability
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2020
About Cyrus B. Shaw
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.theinjurylawfirm.org/cyrus-shaw.html
Pro bono/Community Service
- Volunteer, Philly VIP
- Volunteer, Wills for Heroes Program
- Military Assistance Project, Board of Directors
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New York
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts, Major: Economics, Minor: Psychology
Last Updated: 5/15/2022