David J. Langsam
Top rated personal injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSaltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky P.C.
David J. Langsam is a partner at the Law Firm of Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky PC, located in the firm's main office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He focuses his practice exclusively on complex personal injury and wrongful death litigation, representing clients throughout the country who have been harmed by negligent conduct and defective products. The types of cases that Mr. Langsam has handled have included construction site and other workplace accidents, electrical accidents and defective products. Mr. Langsam has successfully litigated dozens of seven and eight-figure claims, including the highest 2021 wrongful death verdict in the Northeast as reported by Verdict Search.
Mr. Langsam is a 2007 graduate of Lehigh University, where he received a Bachelor of Science with honors. He pursued his legal studies at the Villanova University School of Law and at Temple University Beasley School of Law (LLM). While he was in law school, Mr. Langsam was a member of the school's Moot Court Board, participated in several competitions around the country, and was a semifinalist in the school's annual Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition. He also holds an LL.M. with honors from the law school's trial advocacy program. Admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania and New Jersey state courts, Mr. Langsam is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Mr. Langsam has served on the executive committee of the Louis D. Brandeis Law Society. He is an active participant in several other legal groups as well, including the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.smbb.com/attorneys/david-langsam
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014-2022, Super Lawyers
- Louis D. Brandeis Law Society, Executive Committee, February 2015
- Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- District of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, LLM, Major: Trial Advocacy Program
- Lehigh University, Honors: Honors Graduate
- LLM in Trial Advocacy with Honors, 2015
- Product defect claim resulting in $17,000,000 pre-trial resolution., 2018
- Truck crash in a highway work zone resulting in $19,100,000 verdict., 2021
- Workplace accident resulting in $17,000,000 pre-trial resolution., 2015
- Workplace accident resulting in $8,500,000 jury verdict., 2017
- Philadelphia Bar Association Quarterly Publication, featuring a piece on multi-generational lawyer families., Contributor, The Philadelphia Lawyer - Lawyers in the Family, 2021
Office location for David J. Langsam
1650 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2023