Donald M. Soloff
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Attorney Donald M. Soloff is a founder and managing partner of Soloff & Zervanos, P.C., in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mr. Soloff handles complex personal injury matters, including those involving automobile accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability and product liability. He serves clients throughout southeast Pennsylvania.
Mr. Soloff has over 40 years of experience. Over his time in practice, he has recovered millions of dollars through verdicts and settlements for injury victims. In honor of his success, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum invited him to become a member of their exclusive organization comprised solely of attorneys who have attained million or multimillion-dollar recoveries for their clients.
In addition, The National Trial Lawyers named Mr. Soloff one of the “top 100 trial lawyers” and Martindale-Hubbell awarded him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. He is also a member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel and named one of the “500 leading plaintiff’s lawyers in America” by Lawdragon.
Along with his personal injury caseload, Mr. Soloff serves as an arbitrator in cases involving uninsured and underinsured motorist claims. He is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Soloff received a bachelor’s degree from Williams College and earned his law degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law. He holds a license to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Donald M. Soloff
First Admitted: 1979, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.soloffandzervanos.com/attorneys/donald-m-soloff....
- Williams College, Honors: magna cum laude, Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey, 1984
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, Arbitrator
- Camden County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, Member
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating
- 500 Leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America by Lawdragon
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer” by Philadelphia Magazine in the area of personal injury law, 2005 – 2017
- 2014 Litigator Award Winner
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2015
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2017
Last Updated: 11/30/2021