Erin E. Lamb
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
Erin Lamb is an associate in the Philadelphia and Cherry Hills offices of Freeman Mathis & Gary, LLP. Her practice focuses primarily on employment, catastrophic loss, contract, insurance coverage, and construction defect litigation.
Ms. Lamb’s Professional liability practice includes defense of claims and lawsuits brought against attorneys for professional negligence. She also is experienced in early evaluation of matters and the development of strategy for the optimum outcome. Her employment practice includes defense of all types of employment discrimination claims and wage and hour matters, in state and federal court.
Ms. Lamb has represented homeowners’ associations in defense of claims involving boards and directors and property owners and is experienced both in pursuing settlement negotiations with an understanding of the trying nature of those claims, and in preparing those matters for trial when necessary.
Ms. Lamb also concentrates in catastrophic loss defense. Her complex trial practice involves the defense of complex actions with high exposure for injuries including death, traumatic brain injury, quadriplegia, loss of limb, and multi-million dollar property loss. She also defends a wide variety of industries and clients and includes product liability, construction site liability, workplace safety, commercial premises liability, building collapses, fires, explosions, and general casualty matters. Ms. Lamb was part of the defense team representing The Salvation Army in the civil action resulting from the collapse of the building next to a Salvation Army thrift shop. The trial spanned five months and stands as Philadelphia County’s largest ever personal injury matter.
About Erin E. Lamb
First Admitted: 2010, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://www.fmglaw.com/attorney_bio.php
- B.A., George Washington University, cum laude
- “Trial Lessons Learned in Fairy Tales: Skills to Persuade the Jury,” CLE, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, December 2016., Speaker, Trial Lessons Learned in Fairy Tales: Skills to Persuade the Jury, 2016
- “The Effect of Insurance Reserves and Excess Coverage on Case Evaluations,” CLE, DRI Personal Injury Potpourri, April 2016., The Effect of Insurance Reserves and Excess Coverage on Case Evaluations, 2016
- “Going Through the Motions: The Do’s and Don’ts of Good Motion Practice,” CLE, Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel, April 2014., Going Through the Motions: The Do’s and Don’ts of Good Motion Practice, 2014
- Rated by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, Super Lawyers: "Rising Star", 2020
- Winner, American Inns of Court Outstanding Program 2016, Title: Give me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled Masses Yearning to Breathe Free *Restrictions Apply, Winner, American Inns of Court Outstanding Program 2016, 2016
- Selected, BillyPenn Who’s Next in the Law, 2015, Selected, BillyPenn Who’s Next in the Law, 2015
- Employment And Labor
- General Liability
- Higher Education
Last Updated: 5/15/2022