Ethan F. Abramowitz
Top rated Insurance Coverage attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaSeltzer & Associates, P.C.
Practice Areas: Insurance Coverage, Employee Benefits; view more
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 2012
Since entering Seltzer and Associates, P.C., Attorney Ethan F. Abramowitz’s practice has focused on the representation of professionals with Individual and Group Disability Insurance matters. While based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Mr. Abramowitz practices nationally, counseling professionals, including dentists, doctors, veterinarians, business executives, lawyers and other highly skilled professionals through all phases of the disability insurance claims process. Mr. Abramowitz is licensed in Florida (2009), Pennsylvania (2012) and California (2013).
Before joining Seltzer and Associates, P.C., Mr. Abramowitz practiced in a Florida-based insurance defense litigation firm, litigating on behalf of insurance companies throughout the state of Florida. Mr. Abramowitz was involved in all aspects of the insurance claims process, including advising claim specialists and in-house counsel, as well as conducting pre-lawsuit investigations and litigation.
Mr. Abramowitz utilizes his insurance defense background to zealously represent his clients against their Individual and Group Disability Insurance. His passion and dedication to the representation of disabled professionals goes beyond his efforts in the courtroom. Through articles and speaking engagements, Mr. Abramowitz works to educate the legal and medical community on the complexity of the disability insurance claims process. He has been published in medical, dental and legal journals. He is active in his legal community and belongs to the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasInsurance Coverage, Employee Benefits
Bad Faith Insurance, Insurance
- 70% Insurance Coverage
- 30% Employee Benefits
First Admitted: 2009, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.seltzerlegal.com/attorneys/ethan-abramowitz/
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Admitted to Practice California, Pennsylvania, Florida, Court Admissions U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- “Common Issues with Long Term Disability Plans”, Jenkins Law Library, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2018
- Physicians with Long-Term Disability Common Issues that can Jeopardize Your Financial Security (Pennsylvania Medical Society- Spring 2019)
- Common Issues With Long-Term Disability Plans That Jeopardize Financial Security
- “Restoring Physician Wellness from Burnout and Mental Illness: Utilizing Disability Insurance”. Federation of State Physician Health Programs Annual Conference, Fort Worth, Texas, 2017
- West Chester University, B.A.
Office location for Ethan F. Abramowitz
1515 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022