Gabriel Z. Levin
Top rated personal injury attorney in Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaThe Levin Firm
As the founding partner of The Levin Firm, Gabriel Z. Levin is committed to representing people in Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware and Chester counties in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and throughout New Jersey. He focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death cases that involve the following matters: motorcycle accidents, dog bites, product liability, work injuries, car accidents, civil rights litigation, medical malpractice, slip-and-falls, train accidents and police brutality.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in religious studies from Franklin & Marshall College, Mr. Levin went on to receive a Juris Doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2002. During law school, he won the North Eastern Regional Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Tournament as a member of the university’s mock trial team. Mr. Levin also won a national championship in trial advocacy and was a two-time winner of a regional championship held by the American Association for Justice.
With more than seventeen years of experience helping people who have been injured as a result of negligence, Mr. Levin understands the challenges that victims face. He has successfully secured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients and believes in tenacious litigation and thorough communication in order to achieve the best possible outcome. For his efforts, Mr. Levin holds an Avvo "Superb" rating and has been honored as a Top 40 under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers.
A member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, Mr. Levin is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania as well as all Pennsylvania state courts. He is also admitted to all New Jersey state and Federal Courts courts. The Levin Firm
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2002, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.levininjuryfirm.com/gabriel-levin/
- Avvo "Superb" rating and has been honored as a Top 40 under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers
- Named a Super Lawyer ten years in a row, Super Lawyer
- Winner, American Association for Justice, Law School Mock Trial National Champion, First place out of 208 teams from every law school all over the country. , Mock Trial National Champion , 2000
- Member, Temple University School of Law Mock Trial Team (winner of the North Eastern Regional Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Tournament), Mock Trial National Champion , 2000
- Winner (Two Times), American Association for Justice, Regional Championship, Mock Trial National Champion , 2000
- Franklin and Marshall College, A.B., Religious Studies, 1999
- Pennsylvania, 2002
- New Jersey State Courts, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2011
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Car accident with mild traumatic brain injury (Settled for 2.1 million dollars) , 2019
- , The Levin Firm, Plaintiffs, 2020
Office location for Gabriel Z. Levin
1500 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2012